The Weighting Game - WIP

Wow there’s a lot more than I expected you really have the background stats working. I improved cooking, got to feed her more, she let me touch her belly eventually. She even comments like she’s gaining weight, really coming along :slight_smile:

2 Likes

why I cant download the new demo? It says that the file has been deleted or deleted by the owner

1 Like

It appears that I cannot gain access to this new demo.

Click the Patreon link not the one in the first post of the thread, it’s for free if you scroll down.

The patreon link also does not work.

It just brings me back to onedrive.

Weird. The Patreon link and the link on here are the same. And I tested them both beforehand.

Not on my PC now so can’t check, but will look later.

Same problem :frowning:

Will check it as soon as I can. I’m not at home atm

It’s apparently a onedrive issue. Says they’re having problems and should be fixed soon…

Onedrive seems very unreliable. Is megasync any good for large uploads?

1 Like

Mega is generally good.

Either use MEGA or Google drive. I think Google drive has a share limit though. Maybe you can turn it off.

Thanks guys. I’ll look into those

Okay, the Onedrive version says it’s available again now… but I’d trust Onedrive about as far as I can throw Alice after she’s eaten her own bodyweight in Chocolate, so there’ll be a MEGA link added to the first post very soon.

edit link now up… and it’s the first time I’ve used MEGA, so if someone could please let me know that the download works, I’d be very grateful :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can confirm that MEGA works.

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks for letting me know :slight_smile:

MEGA does indeed work, but One Drive didn’t work again

1 Like

Thanks. I think I’ll just remove the Onedrive link and stick to Mega in future!

Very excited to see all this new content! Where does this version end?

It doesn’t end as such. You can theoretically keep playing as long as you want.

This happened when Alice and I walked in the park to see the ducks and I clicked on the reply after she commented the ducks being hungry “So do you.” This happened.

1 Like