The Weighting Game - WIP

Thanks. That’s a known bug. I did put an edit just above the download link saying to avoid this option for now, but it’s easily missed!

Another error during the Café scene where she spins around and kisses the MC whilst ordering a large pile of food.

Needless to say I am enjoying this update and influencing her to become such a feedee~

1 Like

Just hit the same error, think we might have squeezed most the content out of this one, haha. If you click ignore you can keep going.

Yeah, you guys must have played a fair bit. I’ve tested the game for the first twenty-odd days and not got her to that sort of greed level in the cafe (and therefore never encountered that error!). Maybe you’re just better at getting her to eat than I am!!

Anyway, that was a simple typo in a variable name and another very easy fix. Does sound like you’ve played through pretty much all that there is so far. Without giving away any spoilers to people who haven’t played yet, have you had an anonymous text from anyone? If you have then that’s pretty much it… for now…

1 Like

I shall say nothing but give a nod.

1 Like

Phew… that’s a relief! I had no end of trouble getting that final text to work. I added it on Friday and it had been bombing out with an error up until this morning. Still not quite sure how I managed to fix it!

Rest assured on my end, it works. :slight_smile:

Those error screens really are amazingly helpful, btw. Thanks again, guys!

Hehe, good :slight_smile: I hope you’re suitably intruiged to see where this character goes. I had a lot of fun adding her!

1 Like

I haven’t go an anonymous text yet, my texts stopped after a saucier photo, not sure if it’s a bug but when I talk to Alice about it the option doesn’t vanish, like it did with the others. So I can keep talking to her about the same text.

That or I just haven’t done the correct thing to trigger the anon text yet. (Could be this just triggered a new encounter by doing something twice that I hadn’t done yet.)

Edit: Got it, no bug working fine. Damn, alright - excited for the next demo but fair play you’ve done a lot of extra content. Now just the wait for some of the visuals to match the Alice dialogue…

3 Likes

Hmmm, that’s interesting. All the text replies should be a one-off. They worked okay in my test runthrough, but they were one of the most recent additions, so it’s quite possible there’s a glitch or ten in there somewhere!

edit Ah, you got it. Cool! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Think I’ve got it all, only thing I don’t understand how it works now is, I got Alice to moan during one belly rub but never again. Not sure what dictates her enjoyment of that, is teasing good or bad? Haha.

You’ve probably just hit a part that I haven’t fully completed yet. A lot of the responses to the various variables simply aren’t in yet, especially at higher levels. Or if they are, they’re not fully working yet.

edit Oh, and teasing can be both good or bad. It depends how good you’ve got her feeling about the weight, and how she looks…

I should probably add that I’ll be refining all the variable sets at some point down the line when I have a better idea of how long the game is going to be. At the moment, they’re deliberately sent to increment quickly.

1 Like

Liking the update so far. Love Alice’s overstuffed/overeating dialog. Can’t wait for more polish.

1 Like

It’s a great game so far, definitely am excited to see increased weight levels. Hope they make it into the game soon.

1 Like

@ eman006 yeah, I’m pleased with what’s in so far, but it definitely needs a lot more polish!

@ moonslashx believe me, I can’t wait to get onto the fattening stuff, but I’m going to get as much of the core game in place as I can before doing any serious work on that.

Now I’ve got the latest demo out of the way, I can see more clearly just how much work the base game still needs. There are scenarios such as the pub which need a lot of work, and ones such as the gym and shop that I haven’t even started yet. So the weight stuff is just going to have to wait for now.

I’m working on the gym atm. Got a couple of images finished (blatant plug - if you join the Patreon, you can see one of them) and some of the base text. But, with it being the run-up to Christmas, and all the associated stuff that goes with it, I don’t know how much free time I’m going to have this month.

4 Likes

December is going to be busy time for everyone, it is only natural with family and friends for Christmas and the Holidays.

Very true! Although I’m sure Alice will eat plenty over the festive period with our encouragement :slight_smile:

I actually considered putting the seasons into the game at the start. Rather liked the idea of Alice having festive binges… That idea got binned when I decided to do full renders rather than sprites on backdrops. I’d have had to do a a lot more renders for each outdoor scene and I’d still be working on the game in 2030 :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

le gasp

Are you implying that our fatty Alice has NOT taken part in the Holy festive Binges that is Chocolate Easter, Halloween, Thanksgiving AND CHRISTMAS!?!

For Shaaaaaame.

1 Like

I’m not implying that at all… just that I’m too lazy to render different backgrounds for all the different scenes :stuck_out_tongue: