The Weighting Game - WIP

Yeah, I tried that twice and it didn’t work. Oh well :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Alternatively, if you really wanna spoil the game with pics and renders, why not make a sister thread to this one, so those of us that don’t want to be spoiled can avoid and those like me can satisfy their curiosity?

3 Likes

yeah its kind of similar to your work hopefully there another weighting game 8.0
thanks for the reply

1 Like

hello guys can you help me? when alice breaks up with me (after her sister janet’s visit) my screen shows Game Over, and whatever choices i make (tell the truth- blame her- lie to her)
i have an android version 0.7. Is it related or is it because I didn t play well from the start?
and thank you to the creator for this masterpiece!

The Android version is an unoffical port made on one of the piracy forums. I haven’t checked it, but I believe it’s of the early test version of 0.7 rather than the mostly debugged version available here. The test verison is very buggy, but saying that, I’m not aware of any bugs in the breakup part of the game, so I’d imagine the game over screen is a consequence of how you played the game up to that point.

I’m not offering any support for the pirated version, I’m afraid. There will almost certainly be an Android version, but not until the game is finished.

6 Likes

o i am lol

youve probably herd tons by now but ive got lots of them if you wanna hear them :slight_smile: just dont wanna make a huge post lol but from glancin at other posts you might be over loaded with them lol

1 Like

Hey Tigger if you want I could help ya out with idea for the storyline I’m an very good making storylines
I’m always free to help

1 Like

I have an lot of suggesting answer feel free to reply if you want hear them tigger

1 Like

A certain amount of insanity is necessary of course to do all this stuff in the first place! Love your new Alice & Hannah pic!

1 Like

@PRO_MASTER360 and @xpnsnpk If you’ve got ideas then I’d love to hear them. I’ve been noting down all the suggestions made and I’ll be thinking them through over the next few days to decide which ones I can include. So, if you’d like to add to the list, feel free!

1 Like

I’ve got a suggestion! But this is more of a polish suggestion, nothing new! Since I’m so excited about this project being back in action, I’ve been replaying the game!

My suggestion is to change Lacey’s dialogue in the café after you’ve met with her for the first time while drinking a beer, I find her dialogue in the café kinda off, she keeps calling the MC Sir, and kinda acts like she doesn"t know you. Even when her story really starts

For example, in the bar she will tell tell you about the food the land lord gives, but when visiting the cafe she might talk to you like “You’ve been her a couple of times and might have noticed the uniform got a bit snug” kinda as if I’m a standard customer that might have noticed it and nothing more.

Now I figured it was just because at work its store policy to treat your customers a certain way. However, Sarah does act in character when you visit the ice cream parlor.

My suggestion basically comes down to having Lacey greet the MC like she knows him, or like they are friends once they are, I like her character alot, especially her personality, so it kinda seems weird to me that in the Café she seems like any other background store clerk that you see in other places!

2 Likes

well we could make more places where the others side characters like a vacation or visiting the water palace its kinda like water park where she get ice cream and they go to food area she has

1 Like

a lot of food and the vacation take place at Disneyland then they order an hotel
next they went to an fancy food area get wedding cake she eats all of it an she say she full then they went home to sleep the next day she gotten more fatter then before
next she tries to get up she need help to get up and her husband help her gets up now she get pancakes for breakfast she get to the mirror to see how she looks she loves its
and she says i want to be more fatter said Alice

and they could get married
at an fancy wedding

Thank you for the answer
I finally managed to get past the breaking scene without game over, I finished the game and it’s amazing, I would love to help fund the final version
a suggestion: i found that in the last scene with alice the belly was not big enough compared to the legs / buttocks
for big belly lovers, it would be cool to enlarge the belly size during stuffing / feeding scenes

1 Like

@JustChris

The reason Sarah is a lot more informal is simple. She owns the ice cream parlour! Plus, she’s an old friend of Alice’s of course, so it’s natural she’d be a lot more informal towards the MC.

Lacy is an employee at the cafe. So has to be more formal.

That said, I do agree that some of her speech in the cafe doesn’t tie in that well with how she responds in other scenes. That’s mostly down to her never orignally being meant to appear outside the cafe, so I guess some of her cafe speech could do with re-writing at some point.

@PRO_MASTER360 Funny you should mention a water park. There was going to be a scene at a water park a while ago, but the test renders weren’t great (plus they took an eternity to produce), so I shelved the scene to save time. I deleted most of the renders as they were so poor, but still have one of Alice and the MC on a ferris wheel outside the park.

Now I’m going at my own pace, I could maybe look at revisiting the scene.

11 Likes

Mine too! Alice and Hannah obviously on good terms!

2 Likes

An amusement park, fair, festival or water park type event or place to visit sounds cool. With different food vendors and things to do for the MC and Alice. It would be nice to see something like that even if it’s only a one off event. But i won’t lie it would be a cool repeatable event to see. Something that maybe is only able to be done on the weekend.

2 Likes

no problem if you need anymore ideas ask me feel free to ask me anytime

Yeah since you mentioned that before I figured it was due to that! But I still feel like she can be formal at work while also being for friendly in a “I know you!” Sense, as she can be seen chatting with Alice during work hours!

And even when replaying the game thats all I really have, I like the direction the story is going in, I like the pacing and how it plays. Its the right amount of clicks to get through stuff in my opinion, I was going to suggest more events like Alice and Sarah have, but with other characters, like bumping into Becca and Alice, Lacey and Alice or Hannah and Alice, but since the ending of 0.7 I think something like that was on the table already.

Love the ferris wheel concept! There’s plenty of stuff to play around with there, like Alice exceeding the weight limit on a ride, I hear that in some water parks when they aren’t sure if you’re too heavy they weigh you, could be something there!

Other then that I just agree with others, like unlocking more things to do once Alice officially is your feedee like stuffing sessions etc. But you did an amazing job so far so I just trust that the rest of the game will be amazing either way!

3 Likes