The Weighting Game - WIP

If you spurn becca she’s still in the game, if you spurn hannah she will never appear in game again, I think that’s why there’s no warning.

Also presumably in future updates a spurned becca will continue to have new content whereas a removed hannah will not. What that content might look like, who knows.

Personally my theory though is that the flirting with becca storyline is canon and so most/all future content will make that assumption. That may not be true whatsoever.

There are hints that lacey might replace becca in future plot arcs but again no one but tiggertoo knows what they’re working on right now

3 Likes

@Morganism I actually enjoy setting up images. It’s just a pain to redo stuff for the sake of minor tweaks. I may well change these at some point, but they’re not high priority, until/unless I have some spare render time, which doesn’t happen very often.

If you want to PM ideas then go for it, although don’t expect a fast response. I get a lot of PMs and often read them at work on my phone, then forget to answer later when I’m on my computer. I do like that Switzerland pun though. It may get used!

If you’ve downloaded the game from the first post of this thread then you’ve got the latest version. If you got it elsewhere, can you check that the title screen (Alice looking in the mirror) just says ‘v0.7’ at the bottom right. If the word ‘test’ is in there, you have an old version. I really should have renamed the thing properly! :stuck_out_tongue:

@namad I’m fairly sure the becca path is properly debugged, although it’s so long ago that I can’t be sure what I fixed and what I didn’t get round to. I haven’t actually played through the game since last August, so my memory is a bit hazy.

Hannah? Yeah, when I first started work on the characters, I deliberately set out to make her as different to Alice as possible. Seems like I succeeded too well. Almost everyone liked Alice, but many seemed to really dislike Hannah and I got a lot of feedback asking me to remove her from the game or at the very least give an option to stop her popping up as often. All that was before I added all the other characters though. I don’t think I’ve had any real negative feedback on her for a long time. Quite a few people (including yourself and @Krodmandoon ) now seem to like her a lot.

I may or may not tweak the warnings about ending the Hannah and Becca paths when I get round to working on those sections of the game again.

Fixed that bit for you! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Hannah is a lot of fun. I’ve never really understood the dislike of her. She definitely comes on really strong, but it makes for a really fun contrast to Becca, who is very shy and timid about it. I couldn’t imagine either not popping up in the game, simply because I feel you would miss out on a whole type of interaction without either.

5 Likes

Blasphemous! To indicate that people could have a change of heart and not be on board team Hannah from the start.

Yeah I never understood peoples dislike for her. I love the different personalities, lifestyle, and backgrounds of the girls in game. And personally was hoping and looking forward to Hannah eventually finding out good ol MCs preferences. So the payoff was great in my opinion.

5 Likes

Hannah is great addition to the story. All scenes when she appears are absorbing and rewarding at the end. Its interesting thet every girl in story is into weight gain for different reasons.

Either way I think that character which causes such extreme emotions its just well written. Can’t wait to see more scenes including girls such as Hannah or Becca during feeding sesions as is suggested.

4 Likes

I like Hannah too! Although in hindsight, I wish I’d given her smaller boobs :stuck_out_tongue: Daz doesn’t do clothing over ample chests at all well…

2 Likes

Hey, Tigger! Random question, but I was wondering if there’s any particular scene/ render in the game which you’re particularly proud of? Any that really stand out to you personally as particularly great? I’m always blown away by how consistently great the renders are despite the insane number so was wondering if any stuck with you!

2 Likes

A blasphemous statement if I’ve ever seen one. To the firing squad with you!

3 Likes

I’m genuinely surprised about the negativity towards Hannah, but considering as Tigger said there, she’s meant to be the opposite of Alice, it would make sense that people wouldn’t enjoy a character that’s the opposite of the main love interest.
Personally I do enjoy her since she fills the ‘Mean girl, but becomes nicer” trope, while still keeping her rough attitude

3 Likes

I’ve been on the Hannah train from day one babyyyyyyy. No joke on my first playthrough when the breakup happened my first thought was “Oh well maybe I get to date Hannah now” lolllll

7 Likes

I really like Hannah! Especially because she’s kind of a deep character, she’s written so well! Theres more to her then meets the eye, she acts all confident and has a big mouth on her, but its not all she is, and I love that the more time you spent with her, you start seeing through her act! I don’t know if thats intened or maybe everything I say isn’t true at all! Its just how I see her and I could go on but I don’t want to spoil anything, I just really like her character!

4 Likes

Id agree, she is a character that was picked on made fun of in high school for being the dumpy fat girl. And so she looked to changed herself into a more popular, fit woman that oozes sexiness and confidence. She has to put off the things she cares for, so far as to even try to constantly curb her appetite by taking up smoking. I get the idea that she’s still that scared, insecure girl that she was in high school. Still looking for someone to accept her for, well being the true her. It also helps the feeling she has of wanting what she can’t have with the main character. I would think it’s pretty liberating for her to find out not only a way to get what she wants but be able to finally not be putting up an image of a person she’s really not.

There is definitely speculation and interpretation on my part of certain things that are not exactly stated in game, but that I think is what makes the girls in game well written. Is that they are very relatable and understandable.

4 Likes

Am i the only one whos all-in on movie theatre lobby girl?

7 Likes

i liked the waitress at the coffee shot, i forgot her name, i hope she gets fatter as alice does too

2 Likes

You mean Lacy. Have you played 0.7 @WolfyJRB_15? If not well :drooling_face: you should check that out. I can’t imagine tiggertoo would be that big of a tease and leave it unfilled after setting it up in recent versions.

2 Likes

I played this demo for 3 hours, it’s was really great, but she didn’t gain a pound. It is because it’s only a demo ?

1 Like

Did you download the game linked in the first post? If so, you can keep playing until the to be continued screen. And Alice does gain weight. Multiple stages of weight gain.

So assuming you are playing the current version linked here. I would try to do more stuff with Alice go out and do multiple things a day with her without hurting yourself for money. Might look something like take Alice to the cafe. Go to work a couple times do another activity with Alice work again and around 17:00+ invite her over to dinner and then maybe go to the pub or something afterwards. You might need to go to the coffee shop for energy at times. Just Don’t go into the negative with your money and make sure you have enough for stuff on the weekend and rent. So working atleast three times a day is going to probably be necessary. You also have the chance to have Alice come to work and visit you. In which you can choose to feed her therefore saving you money. On the weekend go to the beach go out to the fancy restaurant if it comes up and do some other stuff just make sure to have money and ideally not let Alice pay for you (once in awhile is probably fine but don’t count on it the game will punish that).

It’s not an exhaustive list of what to do just a general idea. Do stuff and you will see progress. You can invite her over for dinner and when she does start gaining you will eventually be able to investigate the bathroom. Which will let you check on her weight and give you an idea of your progress

1 Like

Don’t want to be negative or anything, but I feel like I saw almost everything and every dialogue, but still no “to be continued” screen…

If Alice didn’t gain any weight at all as you’re indicating your not even close to the end of the current build.

There’s no question about it you will notice visual changes in the game it’s not subtle as to not be noticeable. It’s also not just a single time it happens

3 Likes

Forget what I say, I think I make progress

2 Likes