The Weighting Game - WIP

Oof, I do not want to meet those people. They sound like they don’t like fun.

1 Like

The fun police…

Are everywhere!

15 Likes

“Excuse me sir, your girlfriend claims that you’ve been starving her. Five jumbo pizzas for lunch simply won’t do”

4 Likes

Ah yes, the new side character officer Consequences that shows up anytime you make Alice pay more than twice in a playthrough when you have no money but still for some reason decide to go places.

2 Likes

uh oh, hope she’s not here for the doughnut tax, but if she is she can have as many as she wants

3 Likes

She must have a fair few years on the force with curves like that.

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

3 Likes

“Fuck pigs” now works in both an angry AND a fun sense!

4 Likes

Aaaaand ever since I read that, I’ve had a certain NWA song running through my head.

You can probably guess which one… :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

hello, downloaded you newest version today from the links, booted it up and it says it is cancelled because of piracy, is that true? would be really sad :frowning:

It was cancelled (as the message says, due to piracy). It’s a serious motivation killer to have the game constantly stolen while you’re still working on it.

However, after a few months I thought what the hell, I’ll finish it. So I’m now working on it again (coincidentally, just finished a couple of hours on it now).

I did think about uploading a new version without the piracy message, but if I did then I’d get a) swamped with questions about whether it’s a new version and b) swamped with complaints from people who downloaded it expecting it to be a new version and not finding any new content. So I decided to leave it as it is.

9 Likes

Fuck the Fire Department?

that’s probably the song he was thinking about

Maybe I should have had ‘Women in uniform’ by Iron Maiden instead :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Have I spent most of the weekend setting up another massive batch of images?

Yes. Yes I have!

(had to do a bit of cunning blurring or you’d get to know what the new girl is called :stuck_out_tongue: )

10 Likes

At least she likes duf beer :sweat_smile: oooh wait that’s An f too short :disguised_face:

1 Like

Haha, nice guess! But .duf is simply the file format that Daz Studio uses :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@tiggertoo as always gives us only great news.

The amount of antycypation is rising :wink:

2 Likes

Haha no guessing with you is hard to do :sunglasses:

1 Like

I would like to remind you that Star Citizen has been a going venture for over 3 times as long…

1 Like

Game title now changed to Star Citizen 2: The Waiting Game.

ETA November 2033

7 Likes