The Weighting Game - WIP

Will this be completed before GTA 6, maybe?

1 Like

Depends how many decades GTA 6 is delayed by :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

16 Likes

no posts about British prime ministers, please

2 Likes

Sad though it is to admit, I’ve probably played through it more times than that :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Bumping this thread to report a new personal achievement. Alice is huge. Really huge.

10 Likes

Hehe I won’t ask how you managed to do that :stuck_out_tongue: Her next size should have triggered at a MUCH lower weight.

Thread is still active btw. I’m just kind of busy at the moment.

7 Likes

I don’t exactly know how this game works, I just downloaded it and gave it shot, but every time I get to Day 42-44, the “Call Alice” button disappears, and then the major event with Hannah in a red outfits shows up, and after visiting her in the gym, the button is still 100% just gone. The game doesn’t crash, but the save will never recover the button even if I spam the “Wait an hour” button or restart the game. I have no idea about the stages in this game, but I assume I’m towards the end of stage one.

If you “wait an hour” to past time until you can go to sleep (I think 20:00+ hrs). Just keep passing time until you can sleep then sleep to skip to the next day do this for about a week of in game time and the button should appear again.

1 Like

OK - good picture, but looks more like 300 than 429!

1 Like

5 Likes

It is closer to 300. @WankA12 has either found an exploit or a bug to stop her ticking over to the next size images :stuck_out_tongue:

As for @livegoeson4, you’re playing an old version (the stats display at the top right doesn’t show during scenes in the current version)?

@Banana332

(That’s from the post with the download links. I rest my case about nobody ever bothering to read anything) :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Phew! Got something right for once!

1 Like

yeah I believe this was my run from 05a or 06a :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Phew… was worried you’d found another glitch in 0.7 :stuck_out_tongue:

I tried to run it in joiplay. All that happens is it shows a loading screen and immediately either crashes or kicks me out.

Haha all these bug exploits, are we gonna be seeing speed run times up next?

1 Like

Welcome to weight gaming @eeer7688.

Joiplay doesn’t emulate Windows or Mac files. Since those are the two downloads available I don’t believe joiplay will work in this case. And there is no official mobile version. The crashing should be related to not having files that are needed which joiplay can’t emulate.

I use joiplay to play the game and it works well

I meant more of if a game requires windows apis or other files joiplay doesn’t emulate those. And the crashing should be related to using joiplay and not the game itself. As it does not have issues running on its intended operating systems for whichever file is downloaded. And if there are issues it should be something related to using joiplay or how it’s setup to try to emulate the game. However, I don’t have much experience with it.