The Weighting Game - WIP

Thanks - she’s adorable! Also very flexible if she can do that with her leg!

1 Like

@bagelsworth in that case you’ve got the latest version. Thanks :slight_smile:

@namad not the file name. The version details on the startup screen. There are three versions of 0.7 - the first two (patreon only) have ‘test’ in the details and the final version that I released publicly doesn’t.

The Patreon page is coming along. Should be ready in the next day or so. And I’m a lot more relaxed about going back to Patreon now that I know they’ve finally provided a fairer way of charging people!

Anyway, there’ll just be one tier, seeing as it’s a simple image tipjar. Here’s a sneak peak of the tier thumbnail for anyone who’s interested :slight_smile:

32 Likes

missed opportunity of having all Alice’s eating out of the same, especially the first two stages

1 Like

No such thing as a missed opportunity, only maybe more images perhaps ?? :))

2 Likes

I’m interested! Glad you managed to resolve the matter.

1 Like

when i try to play the game she never gains weight and constantly feels insecure and goes to the gym. how could i fix that? she also doesn’t look any fatter although the game making a comment about her weight gain

@fattymcfatterson12 that’s normal at the beginning, just don’t be a jerk with her and you’ll be fine

3 Likes

@GrimRyu not really. The first three images are the old tier images from my previous Patreon. I thought it’d be nice to do a bit of an update of those. Plus, the thumbnail is so small that nobody can really tell what’s going on anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

@VanillaGuy That’ll be the last image for a little while. My PC is currently on render #17 of 142. Going to take dayssssss…

@Condenser I’m really not a fan of patreon for many reasons, but at least I’m familiar with it :stuck_out_tongue: The page is launched now. Just waiting for them to approve it.

@fattymcfatterson12 It’s a deliberately slow-paced game, especially at the start. Alice is an athletic girl who does NOT want to get big. It’s logical that she’d try and lose any weight she gains, especially if she’s not all that happy about other stuff.

2 Likes

Figured that, but if you still had the older models around and rendered them in a progressing line where each one takes food from the same plate being passed along the line, it would give the image that the action of the past sizes are what makes the present and future size

1 Like

It’s a narrative driven game. This is normal as it’s part of the narrative. You won’t be able to “fix that”. Things will change as the story progresses but currently Alice won’t stop going to the gym within the current version of the game.

The game has a huge number of renders even in its current version. So, you won’t be getting a new stage every few pounds as this would increase the development time and number of renders needed exponentially. Also, in my opinion a game like this needs to be able to have the player easily see the weight gain without it being too large or small between stages. Having more renders would also muddle that noticeability.

There is an event that happens every weight stage and the visuals are noticeable. You will not miss Alice growing. Alice being weighed and the dialogue about her gaining weight is just a way for the player to understand how much weight she has put on and that they are making progress (outside of the narrative purpose of course). Plus, who doesn’t love numbers within this fetish.

2 Likes

Patreon is good! Glad to join your patreon again!
I’m happy to pay dollar,because I don’t know how to pay pound on old kofi :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

It auto converted USD to quid

1 Like

Forgot to post the link for those who want it.

Patreon

9 Likes

Will there be spoiler images just like there was in ko-fi?

1 Like

When does Hannah come back after you send a text to check on her?

Also will there be more places to take Alice to in the future? Like maybe different areas of the shopping centre or beach, maybe a new restaurant or bar, or maybe some new things to do at home. Could coking be expanded upon? Maybe more clearer options based on your cooking skill level.

I would guess doubtful cuz that seems like an absolute ton of extra work

1 Like

@TheSleepyBoi Yes, definitely :slight_smile: I’ll be uploading more stuff soon.

@lycanrex She’ll make a reappearance, don’t worry.

As for adding more places, there’s only so much I can do. This is a one man project. There are already several thousand images in the game and tens of thousands of lines of code and text. If I keep adding more and more stuff, the game will never get finished. It’s taken me three years just to get this far :stuck_out_tongue:

That said, some of the scenes have been expanded slightly, and there will be at least one completely new scene. That’ll probably be it though, unless someone makes a really good suggestion for a new scene.

8 Likes

hopefully you will be able to get it finish soon keep up the great work

1 Like

Will we be able to call/date Rebecca or Hannah as well as Alice? Or do we need to have already been broken up with Alice to do so?

1 Like