The Weighting Game - WIP

There is nothing in game that prevents progress. The game is a “slow burn” game and a lot of things are based on Alice’s weight and tied to certain events happening. Turning on the hint system will let you know if going to a a location is required in order to advance the story but generally how you get to those points is going to be based on Alice’s weight. If Alice has put on some weight when you invite her over for dinner at 17:00+ to the PC’s house she will pretty often go weigh herself in the bathroom and this can be a way to know you are making progress.

You may not being doing “enough” the game pretty reasonably let’s you set how fast you can progress through it with generally the only limiting factors being money required to take Alice places, energy, time, and certain places that trigger events that progress the story (turning on hints eliminates not knowing if you need to go somewhere specific as I have mentioned and this doesn’t happen that often in the game).

So my general advice would be to keep playing. But you can always mention where you are in the game (weight stage, some event that has happened in story recently, etc) and what you do in a game day and that might be able give more info to help push you in the right direction, If you are still having issues.

1 Like

Okay, good to know. It might seem dumb but I’m still at 130, weight-wise. I guess I just haven’t played enough. Thank you.

2 Likes

No I wouldn’t say it is dumb. Some people come in and expect instant or really fast weight gain which the game is not. And how the game feels will be subjective. I don’t personally feel it’s slow paced but it aims to be more realistic which I enjoy and respect.

If you are unsure of “progress” the weigh ins are the best way to tell where you are at. And yes the game has a huge amount of content left for you. Considering you haven’t left the first stage it sounds like.

2 Likes

Just curious as I haven’t delved into the other characters like Lacy or Hannah, but without giving anything away, how much can you do with there characters as a whole

3 Likes

Alice is the girlfriend. You can call her up and do things by asking and then go around and run into events by her just being in a place as well. The other girls work like running into Alice when she is around a place, at certain times or based on rng.

They eventually will appear in certain story bits or more like open story events for the girls that don’t always involve (or not involve at all) Alice. But the events in which they appear are currently limited and you cannot currently call any of them up and hang out like with Alice. This could change in the future but adding in more things like this balloon the effort and workload of production so, I would assume tiggertoo is going to try to strike a balance going forward.

3 Likes

true people just need to be patients

3 Likes

When the full game comes out, will I be able to carry on my progress from the 0.7 build?

3 Likes

There are going to be features, variables, and events that didn’t exist in 0.7 by the time the game comes out. You might technically be able to use the save but there will no doubt be bugs and issues from it. By the time the full game comes out I can’t imagine playing through the game again will feel “too familiar” as it won’t be for a long while still until the full version would be done.

5 Likes

As always, @Krodmandoon is correct.

You can try and use a 0.7 save, but I’d strongly advise against it. Not only will it almost certainly crash as the new version has quite a few new variables which 0.7 saves won’t take into account, but you’ll also miss out on all the new content that’s been added to the game up to the point where 0.7 finishes.

9 Likes

@tiggertoo you think this Christmas Tigger Santa would grant me my wish which is the update of this game :grimacing:

If so I’ll feed Alice cookies and milk along with pizza,burgers everyday in the game🥳

3 Likes

The weighting game was an amazing game
I finished it and I wish that Alice was more open to mc being a feeder.

1 Like

The game was amazing and fun.
I’ve played it for a while and finally got to the ending. I’ve tried 2 of the 3 options, tell the truth and lie. Neither of them gave me the good ending ):
Did I mess up somewhere or does Alice always dump mc?

1 Like

Welcome @JeanetteIsAnFatty to the site. From your other message I’m going to guess you got the “game over” screen that is not the end of the game. It is the (currently) only bad end in the game and since the game is a wip there is not an ending outside of that.

You will hit a to be continued screen when your at the end of content. And the permanent game over screen is very far away from the actual end of content. There is ALOT more to the game.

In regards to the different options to choose during that scene. While the options matter your “romance” score (it’s a variable the player cannot track) is what triggers if you pass or fail that events three general outcomes. One being game over. Two being temporarily break up. And three being no break up. Only the permanent game over has any real effect on the game.

1 Like

In order to pass the event, you will need to raise romance score. It is not expected of a new player to ever get the non-break up “route” (it is considered canon and the outcome most players will get to have the temporary break up). It is a bit of different dialogue, and you don’t spend a week apart from Alice, like you do when you have the temporary break up.

So, how do we deal with romance score. Well, I have a few different posts about this but hopefully this one is clear enough to help. I personally would recommend going back to a save maybe a few weeks before the event (starting over worst case) and then following this advice linked below.

If you are still having issues let me know. Hopefully that helps.

1 Like

Haha oh my you are really far from the end! There is alot more content, just don’t push Alice too hard until after the first sister visit, and be nice to her

2 Likes

ah okee. so I guess I’ll have to restart.

1 Like

Probably a stretch but, will there ever be a Lesbian mode? where MC is also a girl?

1 Like

Absolutely not, I’m afraid.

I’d love to offer options like this, but evey single image in the game is a full render. And every render takes hours to produce. Not to mention the scripting rewrites that would be needed to make the MC a girl. If I added any sort of options, they would add months/years to the development time, so it’s simply not feasible. Sorry.

And yes, the breakup scenario isn’t signalled particularly well in the current game. The finished version will give the option of asking Alice, whenever you phone her, how things are going. This will give a lot more feedback on whether she’s happy or not.

3 Likes

Hiii first time posting here, in this case you can put female pronouns with the MC, It’s less work and I think it’s pretty functional.

I love your game, it’s pretty good :blush:

(English is not my first language sorry if I speak wrong)

2 Likes

I mean, you could call the MC a she but that doesn’t change the images. But I guess if seeing he/him pronouns is your only turn off I guess that’d work lol.

3 Likes