The Weighting Game - WIP

Same, i can’t wait :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Oh damn, Lacy was my favourite side character. As long as the focus is on the main character and story I guess we have nothing to complain about :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I suppose it’s a case of Shoe-Lacy…

1 Like

Another Lacy fan here, here’s hoping that the update is as simple as a name change because her aesthetic and personality are fun :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Sad to hear you’re taking a break and troubles with one of the characters, hope all is well!!!

If I were to weigh my opinion, I hope you keep her basically the same as-is, but just change her name. Maybe, if you want to alter her design or personality, it’d be best to add some new earlier-game scenes to establish her personality and friendship with Alice.

For a cute redhead waitress, I’d personally be a fan of Rose, Ashley, or Kara as new name options.

I hope all is well and that nothing too serious is going on - I hope the worst thing that happens to you is a delay in development, ya know?

8 Likes

Sad to hear about Lacy, I can’t help but wonder why you’d remove a made up character, but we’ll have to respect your privacy.

For a name suggestion I think Ashley would really fit her

7 Likes

I’ll hopefully be back working on this soon :slight_smile:

23 Likes

Take your time man. Hope everythings okay and look after yourself!

3 Likes

Exciting news! Hope you’re doing well

2 Likes

Best wishes, kind regards, take care of yourself.

2 Likes

Okay, I know it’s not really Halloween yet, but it’s Friday 13th just before Halloween and that’s good enough for me!

So, here’s an out-take from a Halloweenish series that I’ll be uploading to Patreon sometime soon. All the images are 4K (or will be, if they ever finish rendering…), but unfortunately, Weightgaming doesn’t support images of that resolution, so this one is bog standard 1080.

BTW, one of the girls in the pic is a little bit… unusual. I wonder which one…

34 Likes

My fav, I might have forgotten who she is tho

9 Likes

That’s who I like the most and ditto

2 Likes

My Guesses from left to right: Waitress, Hannah, Coworker, Alice’s sister?, Alice, Ice Cream Lady wearing a wig?, Background Girl from the Movie Theatre?, No Clue

2 Likes

That’s Cat she’s Alice’s co worker.

@echumxbiaoef it’s Lacy (although maybe not anymore), Hannah, (Re)Becca, Janet, Alice, Cat, Sarah, and a character whose name hasn’t been said publicly yet.

4 Likes

I completely blanked on Cat. I guess I need to do yet another playthrough where I focus on visiting Alice at work more!

3 Likes

@Krodmandoon is right as usual… the character on the far left is being renamed (but I’m probably leaving her as is apart from that 'cos I like her!) and the character on the far right is new.

7 Likes

Just remembered another bad fat joke :

What do you call a fat psychic?

A four chin teller

6 Likes

I love seeing all the ladies even larger here :slight_smile: Also really glad to hear the character formerly known as Lacy will still be around with a new name :slight_smile:

3 Likes

you should make another visual novel in medieval style

2 Likes