The Weighting Game - WIP

how do I understand that I have come to the end of the game?

When you arrived at one scene of the game and, after that there is a message from Tiger that inform you the game continue in the next update

In the version 0.2 i had a message that Alice discover that I am a feeder

I can’t wait for there to be more hannah scenes, although, I’m not sure if I have seen them all or not? I got up to the point where she quit smoking, then she suddenly vanished from the game and never appeared again? Did I do something wrong?

Might be a good idea to add a message not only to the very end of the game saying no more content, but possibly for each of the side-girl characters too, just so people don’t endlessly “test” beyond the point when they’ve seen 100% of everything?

1 Like

Version 0.4 tells you when there is no more progress to be made, and the latest events with the side characters occur very close to it. If you actually want to know if there’s more for Hannah at this point in the story, there is. Focus on Alice for a while and Hannah will reappear. Major events are just pretty well spaced out and changes are gradual, it gives the passage of time in the game a more natural feel.

3 Likes

Yeppers, I finally made it to the end, although there might’ve been one or two things I missed along the way, I’m actually a big fan of the rebecca and hannah arcs even though I know some people don’t like them, I feel like the variety really keeps the game from getting stale ever. Especially if you get yourself into a routine where you’re just repeating alice interactions you’ve seen before. Sure, a new alice text line is exciting, but if that was all there was to look forward to I think it would be less compelling versus how totally random and out of left field all the side character arcs seem to be!@ Wow, this is the best literotica out there ever!

1 Like

I enjoy all of the characters. I think the pace of the story and Alice’s gain that Tiggertoo decided on necessitates some other action to break things up, so I don’t know why anyone wouldn’t enjoy them. Rebecca’s latest scenes were especially… wow. I actually hope he adds some more events for them earlier on in future updates.

1 Like

How do you trigger Hannah coming back. Only got her leaving and saying I’ll be back. Thought that’d be the end of it

I’m not sure which stage you’re at with it. The most recent scene I have with Hannah comes after her reappearance at the gym. Have you gotten the event in the cafe where you talk about the Star Wars movie and get the option to invite her over to watch it?

watching the star wars movie is the final hannah scene right? and if not what do I have to do to trigger more? (the game is ended for me)

It’s not Star Wars, it’s Space Wars! (those Disney lawyers are everywhere :stuck_out_tongue: )

And yeah, that’s the last Hannah content in 0.4/ She has new scenes in 0.5, as do Becca and Janet. It’ll be out around the end of the month.

10 Likes

sorry to keep asking so many stupid questions… but… in playing through 0.4 I noticed… maybe… I dunno a dozen minor typos out of 1000s of messages of text. I didn’t bother to make notes of them, sorry… but…

when 0.5test version comes out… you’ll ask for bug feedback, but… what about minor typos? those aren’t bugs? where does stuff like that get submitted?

Typos are always going to creep in. I’ve played AAA games with some glaring typos and these games have whole teams of professsional testers, so if my game only has a few minor typos, I can live with that.

That said, if you spot any, do let me know. I’ll put a bug thread up on the Patreon page once 0.5 is ready. You can post on there.

2 Likes

Hannah does vanish for quite a while after she quits smoking. But I see you found her again later on :slight_smile:

End of content for each character? That’s an interesting idea. Although a lot of people seem to like to go way beyond the end of content just for the hell of it. I did used to have a hard cap on the game, but this was massively unpopular, so it’s gone.

Easy enough for me to add a short line at the end of the current script for each character. Would everyone like this, or would it spoil things if you were to know that the end is coming up?

8 Likes

I personally would like it as it would help me to not get my hopes up for the next scene for a character that isn’t actually coming. Especially with characters like Hannah that have pretty large time skips in between scenes, it would be helpful to know that I for sure wasn’t going to see more of her until the next update.

1 Like

You may be pleased to hear that Hannah hopefully won’t have such large gaps in future. She was only missed out of 0.3 as I didn’t have enough time to add anything for her. There’ll definitely be more for her in 0.5

4 Likes

IMO the final game should absolutely not have a spoiler like that. I agree. It would ruin the mystery. But like, I guess… if you’re testing things, people will constantly be wondering, did I reach the end of that side story? or did I encounter a bug? That was what was on my mind at least when I wrote the question.

1 Like

It’s over 839 posts, for god’s sake

@slepyninvitalij2005 Nobody is forcing you to read it :slight_smile:

@namad Bugs?? In my game??? Hehe, okay, fair point. There are quite a few! :stuck_out_tongue: And no, definitely no end of content spoilers in the final game, but it might be an idea to have them in the unfinished game.

0.5 is coming along nicely. Just about all the new images for the replayable scenes are done. I’m now working on the writing and the images for the one-off scenes. Still lots to do, but it’s going to be another 200+ image update :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Sounds like it’s gonna be another great one! Last 200+ update had some pretty hot one-offs, so I am already looking forward to whatever situations Alice, Hannah, and Becca get into :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes