The Weighting Game - WIP

I actually redownloaded them once the daily alloted limit reset at midnight. For some reason the second time through it worked fine. Did it the exact same way, maybe the second file didn’t download properly, idk. I’m just glad it finally worked out lol.

1 Like

Enjoy your well-earned reward! ^^

I hope the effort was worth it! Not sure what the problem was. I tried the files with both 7zip and Winrar before uploading and they worked fine. Sounds like a glitched download, perhaps?

@namad thanks for helping out!

It most definitely was worth it! I’m in personal quarantine atm, and I ended up completely botching my sleep schedule to play after it started working haha. I ended up playing to about day 163, and around 8ish in the morning finally decided to call it quits.

2 Likes

Glad you enjoyed it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Tigger, we have not heard from you for a while now. Hope everythings ok (seeing the numbers for the pandemy is going up)

I’m as okay as I can be, given that England is currently in another lockdown. Due to end later this week, but we shall see! :stuck_out_tongue:

Not been on here much due to an insane workload. I work in the print industry and, as you can probably imagine, demand for Christmas cards, calendars etc. is through the roof this year.

16 Likes

When does Alice get noticeably fatter?

I’d say at around size 3-4 is when things pick up in weight fairly quickly. However don’t expect to see her gain amazingly fast either since this is a semi slow paced game.

1 Like

Have you played the demo? She should be noticeably heavier by the end of that. Or do you mean a timescale in terms of days played? Her growth isn’t linked to the passage of time to enable you to play the game at your own pace.

As @daftidiot1 says (and sorry if it doesn’t tag you properly - this site is insanely slow/glitchy when I’m rendering), the game is deliberately slow paced, so any size increase won’t happen for a while.

1 Like

If anything the latest jump in weight (from 200 → 300) felt a bit too quick imho, so the fleshing out (hurr) of existing content that we’ll be seeing in v0.6 is very much appreciated.

1 Like

Agreed :slight_smile: I’ll be slowing the (current) later stages down in the next version - which is probably going to be 0.7 rather than 0.6 as it’s absolutely massive. Currently, there are just over 300 new images, over 2,000 new lines of code/text and I’m nowhere near finished.This is going to be easily the biggest update yet.

12 Likes

Well, that answers my question.
Hi. I last played the game at v.3, don’t ask why, I don’t know, and having just finished the current version, I’m very excited to see what’s coming. Especially Alice at her current size.
I look forward to your next amazing update.

How big was 0.5? I remember 0.5 being hella hype. I have essentially no sense of scale in my memory.

@TGD, hopefully it’ll be a good one. Should add a lot of variety to what we have so far.

@namad 0.5 was just over 5GB. So far, I have almost 900MB of new images for the next version, and I’m nowhere near finished.

6 Likes

brb, uninistalling Rainbow Six Siege to make room for 0.7 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

is the game available for all?

Could be worse… you could have a 1TB SSD that is devoted soley to Daz studio and game files. Said drive currently has less than 100GB of available space. I need to start deleting some backups/non-essential files.

6 Likes

There’s a large demo available to everyone on the Patreon page. The latest version is a massive $5 to play.

6 Likes

“massive”, the amount of work you put into this is astounding, we don’t deserve you <3

1 Like