The Weighting Game - WIP

I do have to ask, how far are you willing to take the gains of the secondary girls? Is there even a remote possibility of, say, Hannah getting to Alice’s highest weight?

1 Like

I agree you have to do with what your comfortable with and knowledge of. While personally I am into immobility stuff not everyone is, and if your heart and head aren’t in it I feel like its going to come off that way from a creative standpoint. You’ve done great with the story so far in my opinion and Id rather you feel you have more creative freedom by working with what your comfortable with. It makes for a better feel to the game to not have things shoehorned in for the sake of it. :+1:

4 Likes

I also see the same person that made the Daz mobility scooter made a unicycle and now of course all I’m wondering is, unicycle when? Unicycle | Daz 3D

1 Like

I’m glad that you’re stopping before that point. Alice seems like a very energetic girl and having her “disabled” like that doesn’t seem to suit her personality nor the whole happiness leads to eating scenario. Also to me it would feel like a “bad ending”, since I’m not fond of immobility either.

2 Likes

Probably handy for MC, what with all the backpedalling he’ll be doing when Alice eventually discovers his entanglements with Hannah and Becca (and don’t forget Lacy…)

4 Likes

Nonononono! Keep all that evil exercise equipment MILES away from the girls! Used improperly that horrible stuff is incredibly harmful, might even cause weight loss… AAAARRRGH!

3 Likes

Hmmm, I always felt that it would be very cool if some initially fat background character loses weight along the way, which would form a sharp contrast of how Alice gains weight (and thus making her gain more enjoyable)

3 Likes

@ThisAnon Answering that would involve giving away part of the story. Alice wouldn’t be pleased if I did that. I will say that there is further gaining ahead though…

@Krodmandoon I can just see Alice on that unicycle! For all of five seconds until it collapses under her weight…

@KuarterBound I did contemplate doing that for one of the unscripted characters - probably Lacy - but her growth has been so popular that I think I’d get lynched if I did :stuck_out_tongue:

For those who are into immobility, one suggestion that was made a while back (I can’t remember by whom) was that once the game is finished, I allow someone to write a text only continuation of the story into immobility. Not sure how feasible that’d be what with different writing styles etc., but it’s certainly an idea.

And, of course, once the game is complete, there’s nothing to stop anyone who wants to do so making their own text modifications. It’s not as though Ren’py files are hard to edit.

11 Likes

On the topic of immobility, I actually am super appreciative of your stance here. For one, the game should be fun for you to make, and it quickly becomes apparent when someone is writing because they feel they have to, not because they want to. I hope you continue to enjoy making the game, because the content is awesome. And for me personally, I also have no interest in immobility, so I lose interest in games when they hit that point. I’m glad this isn’t planned to go there. Besides, I personally don’t think any of the characters seem to have a personality where immobility would make any bit of sense (at least based on how they have been fleshed out so far).

Unrelatedly, I love the inside look here on the hair styles. For someone who knows absolutely nothing about rendering images, this was really cool to get some perspective on.

3 Likes

Yes, I think that if you’re going to write about a fetish, it has to be something that you’re at least into, even if you have little or no experience in that area. You do need an enthusiasm for the subject matter IMO.

7 Likes

Does the game work on hp chromebook

I don’t own a Chromebook, so I don’t know. Can you run other PC software on yours? If you can, then the PC version will presumably work.

I’d recommend downloading the PC demo and trying that.

@Chubbster The short answer is no. Those are Windows and Mac operating system downloads and since Chromebooks use Chrome OS they won’t work. However, I don’t have alot of experience/own a Chromebook so there could be some software out there that would allow you to use it. To my knowledge software programs like that are for official windows/mac programs.

1 Like

Ok thanks for the help👍🏼

2 Likes

It’s against forum rules to ask for updates so I won’t answer directly, but you’ll get a good idea if you look at the first post of the thread…

3 Likes

:pensive: hope you get better soon, take care of yourself

1 Like

Well, that’s another of the one-off scenes for 0.7 finished. Around 300 lines of text and just over 30 images…

It’s getting a bit closer :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Good luck, keep up the good work Tiggerino.

1 Like

hey Tiggerino dose something happen if you have a certain amount of money or no and also if you are still sick i hope you get better and good luck on the 0.7

1 Like

Just got what looks like the ending of 0.6 and i got to say it is one of the best games that i have ever played. I am so looking forward to more parts of the game. Hope all is well as well.

7 Likes