There was some weight gain text-adventure I found on Furaffinity

I can’t remember what it was called, nor who created it, but it was a text RPG where you basically roam around an island- no real plot or anything. I found it while on Furaffinity, but I cannot remember anything else about when I found it. I do remember that the link sent you to the game, where you were greeted by the name of it in pink, curvy text on the top center of the screen. I can try to provide a further explanation if anyone needs it, but I’m not sure if I can muster much more than anything I’ve already said. I do also remember you’d fight the wildlife on the island, but that’s about it. I haven’t ever used this website before, so I am a bit nervous about just posting this, but I thought I’d give it a shot. In the meantime, I’m going to make on final attempt to find it on my own.

1 Like

OMG NEVERMIND I FOUND IT
Boundless. (FREE browser fetish RPG) by leupai – Fur Affinity [dot] net

2 Likes

You can find a lot of undocumented text games on there.

Oops wrong one BOUNDLESS 0.2.1-4CE-0.5.2 INDEV (venturega.me)

1 Like

Also, thanks, I’ll have to check it out.

This just further proves the “if in doubt, it’s probably Boundless” method haha. Here’s the main thread for that, there’s a link to a bunch of different versions somebody uploaded a while ago.

3 Likes

nice, have fun with the game

Ooo, thanks a ton! I’m glad despite it being dead, the fan base is still kicking.

I didn’t know that was on Fur Affinity, I thought you were talking about the Fatty Text Adventure Game.