This is the only WG game I've ever played where you can have sex

I’m not really counting Nimin’s game since weight gain isn’t the point and is not really elaborated on.
I really want to see where this game is going because it’s pretty damn good so far.

Then I’d suggest trying Fetish Master and its mods :slight_smile:
http://www.weightgaming.com/forum/index.php?board=10.0

[quote=“Serathinian, post:1, topic:870”]I’m not really counting Nimin’s game since weight gain isn’t the point and is not really elaborated on.
I really want to see where this game is going because it’s pretty damn good so far.[/quote]

If you want an idea of where the sex scenes are headed (and they are pretty ropey at the moment), have a look at Newlife by Ostrich. It’s not a WG game, more of a life sim. The basic idea is for the scenes to be interactive rather than a wall of text.

Another well-known game that has WG and sex would be Cursed. I’m sure there are more.

Dingotush

[quote=“Skittles, post:2, topic:870”]Then I’d suggest trying Fetish Master and its mods :slight_smile:
http://www.weightgaming.com/forum/index.php?board=10.0[/quote]

Are there furries in it?

[quote=“Serathinian, post:4, topic:870”][quote=“Skittles, post:2, topic:870”]Then I’d suggest trying Fetish Master and its mods :slight_smile:
http://www.weightgaming.com/forum/index.php?board=10.0[/quote]

Are there furries in it?[/quote]

there are cat girls and cow girls, but i don’t actually know if those would be consider furry. That being said furries could be added by someone so inclined

If anyone is curious about where the sex aspect of Yaffaif is heading, or just interested in another game that has some weight gain and many transformational elements in it, then here’s one that comes fairly close to the sort of thing I’d imagined:

Lilith’s Throne by Innoxia (on TFGamesSite database)

Yes, sort of a necro-post, but with a year’s worth of posts missing that can’t be helped! Besides I don’t think it’s really an issue to the admins (waiting to be corrected…)

This is expected with the data loss so no worries

IDK where else to respond but idk how to start a sex scene ^^; are there any instructions i can follow?

There’s no guide and it’s not easy to initiate in the current version. Though you can flirt with the various NPCs in the village they are likely to reject going any further unless you’ve spent an age building up your friendship.

The easiest (?) way is to defeat someone in combat with lust based attacks - you will have had to thoroughly investigate the mine area for that. A certain amount of save-scumming will likely be needed. Once your foe is defeated, still alive, and horny, they should start to undress themselves. You’ll need to take care of your own clothing, get your arousal up (there are things that can help with that), then you should be good.

Lilith’s Throne has a ton of furries and sex in it, but only a touch of WG. It’s primarily focused on transformation, both of the player and NPC’s, but those changes do happen to include altering body shape.