Those fatty sections my dudes

You know, I’m already running out of descriptions. lol. Anywho, I’ma cut to the chase, what is your favorite spot on bodies to gain weight? Maybe you like boobs? Ass? Dat doughball belly? And, you can even be into arm fat. I personally like a nice tum, and, yeah, arm fat is nice. lol

And, as a side note, I hope whoever reads this has a swell day! ;D

4 Likes

Love the arms and ass.

5 Likes

A nice, soft tum and plump chest will do fine, for me at least

3 Likes

For me the best place of the body where gain weight is everywhere :
-Plump cheeks
-Double chin (or more)
-Neck back
-Neck
-Fat shoulder and upper torso
-Flabby biceps
-Swollen forearms
-Pudgy fingers
-Fat back
-Flabby breasts or big breasts
-Under boobs or double boobs
-Upper belly
-Double belly or big round fat belly
-Belly button pudge
-Underbelly
-Fupa (fat pelvis)
-Love-hands
-Wide Hips
-Big Fat buttocks.
-Flabby inner thighs
-Fat thighs
-Swollen shins
-Pudgy feet and toes

And for the overall body :
-Cellulite
-Folds
-Jiggling flab
-stretch mark

10 Likes

Mostly all over but my favorite parts are Ass, thighs, belly, fat face, and I also think a double chin is kind of cute

2 Likes

I’m a sucker for a nice pot belly, hence my desires tend to be reined in around the sub-300lbs range

Having a belly protrude further than their bust is also a plus for me ^^

4 Likes

Between the apple and pear sort of guy, along with weight gain to hit in other areas to complete the whole fat look.

2 Likes

My favorite spot for fat to settle is the tummy~ <3

2 Likes

love handles hands down the best

2 Likes

I like the Belly the most.
The Ass and Thighs are in second place though.

3 Likes

I love it all. Boobs, butt, belly, back fat, thigh fat, ect. But a couple of things that irk me is when the face and arms are neglected, in fat art of whatever. Of the two, I definitely have a thing for heavy, hanging, bingo wings. And the fatter, the better!

2 Likes

I’m definitely a boob guy. My personal favorite however is when it looks like the the bust is just barely farther out than the belly. Besides that I just like some sense of proportion to be kept. A big butt is great but it just looks kind of weird attached when that is the only area with any focus on it. Soft all over with a little more attention to the upper body gets me going.

4 Likes

I have a soft spot for hips, lol. Just the lower waist, thighs, ass region. I love me that pear-shape.

3 Likes

I like it everywhere, but I’m biased towards the lower body (butt, thighs, hips etc) to maintain that feminine pear shape, and I like a belly to stick out farther than the breasts, so not like Ellie from Borderlands where she’s basically a cylinder. The exception to that is that I like plump arms too. I don’t know why but there’s just something about nice round, plush upper arms that really tickles my fancy.

Definitely not a fan of large amounts of neck fat, though I can deal with a bit of a double chin. And chubby cheeks are always a plus.

3 Likes

I’m a fan of bellies and thighs the most. Starting to appreciate arm fat (used to dislike it). Only part I’m not really a fan of is neck fat.

1 Like

arm fat and belly, also the leg fat.

2 Likes

Im a complete ass guy. big ass, thich thighs and wide hips are what i like most, but i wont mind some belly as well. im also one of those weirdos that just likes a small chest more than a big one. but all of us on this site got their own kinks and fetishes so were all kinda weird

2 Likes

butt, chest is a close seccond

1 Like