Thoughts on a li'l text adventure idea?

Hey!

I’ve never made a fetish game before, or a game for anyone else to see! I’ve made only a couple before and all of which were just for other people or class projects.
Anyhow, I’d love to make a small game for this site to learn how it works and because I think it’ll be fun.

Ok so my idea won’t appeal to everybody, but maybe it’ll appeal to somebody?
The main idea is that you play the envoy of an alien species in disguise, tasked with the mission to find suitable mothers for the new generation. You choose to be either a friend or a bully, and must choose the host of the egg you have been given and supervise its development.
I’m thinking of maybe a few different endings and some kind of graphics that may look something like this:

But with actual colour not just pastels, these are only quick examples. :3

The endings might be based on which girl you choose to be the mother, and your choices with them. I think it will be fun if each different character has a different personality that affects the process: e.g. One puts on weight, one just overeats and another gets bellyache. (Idk, small things. I’d actually love some suggestions so if you have any ideas please let me know!)

Thanks for reading! Any input is gladly accepted and i’ll do my best to respond. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Sounds like a cute little idea, straigh up my alley! :smiley:

2 Likes

Good to hear, thank you!

an interesting concept, especially if there could be weight gain and/or breast expansion involved, no Xenomorph chest bursters though

3 Likes

Ha! Weight gain YES…
Chest bursters…no haha. I will do my best to make this game as not-creepy as possible. >-<

4 Likes

love it how to see it

1 Like

Well it LOOKS cute. ^^

1 Like

Thanks! The game is barely in development since this is just an idea of sorts, but the response is positive so far so I’ll think about beginning to make the full game very soon C:

This sounds really neat! Would love to see it made!

1 Like

oh my this good and the art looks great to

1 Like

Hey guys! Thanks for your positive responses. I’ve started developing the game now, but I’m horribly new to game development.
I promise it will be nothing big, but I’ll be using this thread to ask opinions of stuff as I update the alpha, and release it once it’s done.

Today, I’m asking what colour scheme do you think works best? I’ve been using the pink theme so far, but I imagine for a lot of people it might be harsh on the eyes.
Tell me what you think!

PINK THEME
pink%20theme

LIGHT THEME
light%20theme

DARK THEME
dark%20theme

If you hate all of them, please tell me, and maybe suggest colour schemes that fit the aesthetic of ‘bubblegum’ that you think will be nice. I’m a sucker for pretty colours (n-n)

Maybe the first one as a title screen, then the others for the main game. I really like the pink theme, but I feel like it might be a bit too vibrant for extended play sessions.

2 Likes

I say that you should add an option to let the players choose their preferred theme

4 Likes

I work in graphic design, and the easier the text is to read, the better, especially if there’s a lot of it. There’s a reason that most word processors default to dark text on a pale background. For that reason, I’d go for the light theme as it’s the one that’s the easiest on the eye.

And pick your font carefully too. A nice easy to read font such as Arial for the body text and possibly something a bit more adventurous for headings and the like.

Sounds like a fun game! I’ll be keeping an eye out for your demo :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s a smart idea, thank you. I’ve implemented it just now and it seems to work just fine. :+1:

Thank you for responding! I appreciate the help :3 I changed the font for the main body as you suggested, and went with an option to change the theme so it’s up to the player.

2 Likes

My thoughts exactly. Thank you for responding! I’ll probably keep the pink for the title only like you said.

1 Like

Good plan! If the player is choosing the theme then they can’t complain if they pick one that gives them eyestrain! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

*Dusts hands of all responsibility

2 Likes

Another good plan! We’ll have to put disclaimers in our respective games… ‘If you go blind, it ain’t my fault!’ :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes