(Thread deleted IV)

Uhm… I can’t download the windows version(The PC I HAVE!)…

(interesting that there’s a mobile version, but I’d rather play this on my PC)

1 Like

(This post was deleted.)

Good to know.

It works now.

1 Like

Is… it JUST a sandbox currently? XD

There’s nothing to do except fight random encounters at the moment?
Or am I missing something…
Also couple of things:
Make it so you go inside buildings on player touch rather than click.
Don’t have random encounters inside buildings. Unless it’s a dungeon of course.

Is it just me or have I tried to open it, and it was in a different language?

(This post was deleted.)

5 Likes

so which version do i download? I tried one but theres nothing to do in it

That’s the latest version. As implied by the dev’s comment RIGHT above yours, the “game” barely qualifies as a demo at his point in development. Give it some time.

(Assuming you downloaded the one with the latest date… The date that’s also a part of the thread title…)

1 Like

(This post was deleted.)

4 Likes

Which version do I have to download?
I downloaded the latest version, but i can’t do anything and most merchants only sell an item without texture, description or name.

Every time I attempt to download this game, I am either redirected to a payment page halfway through or an error occurs at 96% of the full download, and am forced to attempt redownloading. I’m not sure whether I want to try again, but I will. I hope it’s worth it.

If you are trying to download a mega link that is over 5 gigs with a free account it won’t let you(as the limit is 5gb). That would be the reason you’re being redirected to pay as to avoid the restrictions placed on a free account. Probably the problem with the 96% error I would assume as well.

this game is only 1.8gb or so though so just download the right folder instead of all 4.

So, it might have accumulated all the data worth of other mega downloads that I’ve done as well, and that probably summed up to +5gb.

Never mind!, I’ve got it!

Closed at OPs request