Throw Your Weight Around

Any idea what this means?

! Cannot open 7zxa.dll
The system cannot find the file specified.

I have not encountered that error personally, and I am not the programmer of the game as that was @falcon82mm, so I am unsure exactly what coding stuff is happening behind the scenes. My guess to fixing this issue would be to Google it. I found this webpage that seems to have a few solutions 7zxa.dll Download: Fix DLL Missing or Not Found Error

I was googling and it looks like it is an issue with your installation of winrar or whatever you are using to unzip the file.

1 Like

Grotlover2 Score

| Category | Total |

| —: | :–|

| Basics: | 20000 |

| Art: | 75 |

| Writing: | 260 |

| Concept/Design | 1360 |

| Msc: | 165 |

| Total: | 21860 |

Comments:

A very great example for how flexible the renpy engine can be. Its an interesting management game in the end where you have to manage a team of wrestlers to help them win matches. It was clever to use the weight ranges as this forces the players to have to try to keep at least one person in each bracket or risk forfeit which prevent players from going “eat till you drop” to all the wrestlers. That being said the UI requires some work and its not the easiest to figure out. Could turn into a fairly interesting game though with some polish and more work thrown into it.

Jux Score

| Category | Total |

| Art: | 105 |

| Writing: | 223 |

| Concept/Design | 976 |

| Msc: | 83 |

| Total: | 21387 |

Comments:

Weight management stuff is fun. The project was rough with bugs, but I was able to get through. I do kind of wish there was a no weight limited weight class for obvious reasons, but i get why there isn’t. I think most of my feedback is polish in nature - more/bigger art. More information transparency - as it is you don’t know how their skill is determined. More information would give the player more agency.

Kilif Score

| Category | Total |

| Art: | 90 |

| Writing: | 255 |

| Concept/Design | 970 |

| Msc: | 100 |

| Total: | 21415 |

Comments:

I quite liked the concept of this one. Managing the weights of team members to optimize your results is a fun idea, and I felt it really incorporated the theme well. What I would have liked to see more of, however, was interactions with the individual team members. As it stood, its was pretty simple to explicitly change their weights, where a more abstract approach could be fun. Additionally, winning/losing bouts, I feel, should have more impact. You could incorporate winnings to fund events that could help people lose/gain weight. Overall, a great foundation, this idea should be explored further I think!

S&S Score

| Category | Total |

| Art: | 75 |

| Writing: | 175 |

| Concept/Design | 810 |

| Msc: | 60 |

| Total: | 21120 |

Comments:

Squirrel Score

| Category | Total |

| Art: | 40 |

| Writing: | 130 |

| Concept/Design | 500 |

| Msc: | 60 |

| Total: | 20730 |

Comments:

The management of wrestlers concept is a novel idea and having to change their weight as well as make sure they’re improving is definitely interesting. Overall, an interesting concept and premise with room to expand.

Scores

Art: 385

Writing: 1043

Sound: 0

Design: 4616

Total: 106512

3 Likes