[TPV] The Pokemon Village - Final Version

Hey can you implement boobs for femalea

1 Like

I’ll… add that to the list.

Sorry if I misspelle things I type to fast to notice what I typed in the end it was “females” not femalea

1 Like

I couldn’t access the download. sorry

Oh? Does the download link just not work? I’ll post a new one in a minute

edit: Link works normally. Try joining our Discord server and I’ll DM you a file there.

1 Like

I think this game is pretty neat, it has a interesting story and the game is basic and almost completely linear but it does it’s job, there’s some spelling errors but that might just because English isn’t your first language, so it’s fine.

The only real problem I have with it that Roy is kind of the main character and does/says almost everything importance of the plot like when you chose to interact with the Salandit, it’s all of a sudden his idea.

Idk at the start it didn’t seem that we were mute or something, sure we don’t say anything flat out but it seems that we can still talk.

I just kind of wise that we have more involvement, that might not be the best the word to describe how I feel but Idk I just feel like we’re the sidekick.

I know this is a late thing to say because this is the final version and I’m not even sure if this would help you if you’re working on something else like this.

I just wanted to say how I feel.

Update: Just got to the ending it was pretty good, I mean we did take action so I don’t know if my point above still holds up all the way, I still think it’s partially right but man did Roy always do nothing at the end lel.

2 Likes

This is great criticism, thank you!

While writing the later parts of the game, I’ve thought to myself that Roy is given too much attention, but I kinda just rolled with it as I wasn’t sure what to write instead of his dialogue.

I’m probably gonna rewrite this thingy one day and expand the game/universe, so I’ll be sure to take your thoughts into my heart!

2 Likes

Oh, that’s great to hear! I really liked this and ideas that it played with.

If I may give some ideas for rewrite, I like the idea of the feeder Dittos but it’s just more about the slime part of Ditto and I think it would work with some other Pokemon, I’ll try to list 4̷͎̻͊ Pokemon that I think could work well as feeders.

Wishiwashi’s main idea is group of smaller fish forming into one big one, so it could be said to do the same to if they were feeder, forcing themselves into the their victims and then coming together inside of their belly, ballooning their belles twice.

Drifloon already is abit of creeper with whole taking kids to space or what ever, but it could work with inflation one of Drifloon’s cards shows that it has a mouth it, could easily inflate their pray, then maybe afterward they could play with you like a ball with their other Drifloon friends.

Gourgeist being a pumpkin Pokemon and having the character trait of abducting their prey by singing and then wrapping their hair like arms over them.
This could be a variant of the Pokemon that’s has a belly full of candy, candy that it finds to it’s victims.

M̴̥̗̽̀ͅa̶̢͝k̷͇̭̈́e̷̹̩̣̒ ̸̟͐͛t̷̺͕͔̔̐̚h̷̻͠è̸̜̦̦m̵͈̉̇͐ ̷̤̞̞̿́͠f̶̡̭̘̍̈́̍a̸͕͖̎̒t̸̺̬͊ ̵̲̥̿̈́͝b̶̠̻̔l̶̹̮̿o̸̢̡͗͐̆b̷̧̠̰̀̑͗s̷͈̬̀̇̅ ̶̠̆̎m̶̖͝e̷͚͇̐̚s̴̱̿s̴͓̈́͜͠e̷̮̮͂̏̊ͅs̶̢͉̤̀͛͆ ̸̝͋ǫ̶̰̾̈́͂f̸̤̱̩̿ ̶̜̜̾̿́l̶̮̭̾͂͆i̶̫̙̜͂̈̒f̵̹̼̋̓é̴͙̻̆̅ ̵̠͒̈͘j̵̜̩̠̑́̉ȕ̵̯̫͑͝s̸̆̈́͌ͅt̶̗͕̗̾͝ ̷̢̨͗Ì̷̧̓ ̶̳͎̑͋á̵̧͍͓͋̚m̷͚̀,̴̡̤̖̓̔̈́ ̷̨̯̓̈́t̵̤̼̰̍̑h̶̡̥͂̀é̴̺̯̪̏̉ ̵̤̗̈́̀͜w̵͈̫̒̔͝ȏ̶͙̫͜r̶̹͍͈̍͆l̴̟̻͇̆̄ḏ̸̈́̃ ̶͚̒͗t̴̳͍̔ù̸̯̟r̴̹͗̆n̶̝̫͉̍͝ ̶̱̦̰̂͂̆ĭ̷̮̼͗t̷̟͓̭̉̑’̵̝̏s̷̡͆͊ ̸̡͙̬̓̒͐m̸͇̲̠̉̐̕a̵̼͎̐k̶̟̳͈͐ḙ̴̐ ̶̥̙̄ò̸͕͚̫̆̚ǹ̴̝ ̵̜̳̤̑͘m̸̯̠̃̋e̶̙̗͆̆͗ ̶̣̆̽s̸̟͆̓̑ơ̵̧͛̂ ̶̲̍Í̴͉͐́’̵͗̈͜l̷̨̺͋̀͘l̵͓̊̐ ̵͙̮̪͂̓͋m̷̦̈́ä̶̖́̊͝k̴̹̗̉e̸͕͕̣̿̄ ̷̟͎̣̃t̵̥̆͊̐h̴̝̰͔͋̋̅ě̵͓̘͓͒m̸̘͑͐ ̵̧̨̹̄̋l̶̗͉̀e̴̙̊ä̷̰͍́̇r̷̜̬̙̈n̷̤̐ ̴̗̳͠h̸̄͝͠ͅȯ̴̙͕̽̇w̷̯̱͐̚ ̶̥̫͓̑ǐ̷̧͙͝t̶̨̹̗́ ̷̝̣͋̓͝f̶͎̋̅͛e̴̞͉͇̅̎e̸͉̖͗l̸̪͆̆͘s̷̨͑.̴̹̞̬̽͘

3 Likes

Ah, great ideas indeed! These would fit greatly in a text rpg.

I’m glad to report that over the period from when I started TPV, I learned some coding and other game dev stuff, so it’s possible that new TPV will have actual freedom and RPG elements, instead of just illusions like in current version.

But I’m not promising anything, as I’m currently busy with developing Okui!

3 Likes

Oh shit you’re working on that game, it looks super cool bro!

1 Like

Eh, I liked it, but didn’t love it. Mostly because the weight gain elements were almost exclusively out of your hands, and a lot of the characters subjected to gaining were of set gender (Roy taking that many hits didn’t help my interest). I thought it would play out something like a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon game, but it really didn’t. Either way, good work. Hope it’s satisfying to everyone else…

is it weird I expect more from this?

Not really; it sounded like a somewhat-more ambitious project (no offense to the author). I expected a longer, or at least more in-depth story/greater degree of detail about the protagonist’s weight gain. You don’t even get a name, sadly.

1 Like

It’s the simplest there is, unfortunately.
I have to say though that my skills in programming have increased and if I were to make another part (or remaster current) then I dare say that it would be a more ambitious project, probably outside Twine.

Nope! The story is really, really short and linear. I dare say that this universe has potential, it just needs more work.

Unfortunately though, don’t expect much soon. I’m working on Okui currently, so I doubt you’d see more of this anytime soon.

I don’t intend to do so myself, if the opportunity arises, so much as to open the door to others, but would you be willing to let someone else work on a spinoff or otherwise-similar game? I think it would be interesting to see more like this, but if you’re occupied with something else, maybe someone could take the reigns and put their own spin on things?

Of course! With credit, though <:

1 Like

Right. I’d expect nothing less.

Is this playable on android?

its play on html so if you have chrome then you good to go