Trapped Together Part 1 by Kraban

Hmm the mouse is like… way too fast but also way too “floaty” Anyone else experience this? Is there anything they did to “fix” it? Should I turn vsync off?

1 Like

I think this has a lot of potential. Constantly trying to figure out what to do or what to click on is frustrating, but the characters have a great design and decent backstory. Wouldn’t mind seeing more dialogue in place of the fetching of items. Hope to see this continue.

1 Like

It was done by design, the dev likes it that way. They hear the feedback and are looking to have mouse sensitivity toggle added to my knowledge.

There’s going to be two more parts to this released eventually. Kraban for sure plans to continue it.

I think I figured out what was wrong (maybe?). I turned on the frame rate limiter in the graphics card settings and the game ran a little better (still hogging a lot of resources but not nearly as bad). I haven’t been able to reproduce any of those weird time skips since doing that now. I had problems in other games with the graphics card going nuts and overheating when there wasn’t a way to limit it in game.

1 Like

I’ve always been a fan of Kraban’s works, but this looks more like a harem-style of game where you’re fattening up others, and not yourself?

2 Likes

Yes. I’m not sure what the overall story will be with the three girls but you play as a male feeder MC that will not gain weight. And you are trapped with three female npcs that will/do gain weight. All the girls are available at the same time and you are not limited to only picking and interacting with only a single roommate.

1 Like

I do have one question/concern btw

Was the art, the collectible posters, used with permission?

See I had no idea, I “beat” one route of the game, but it just forever said one gal wss busy, and the rocker gal laid in bed, so I quit.

1 Like

Well you can for sure play all the routes at the same time. It sounds like you still had something you needed to do for the other two girls. Those are both parts of the game/interactions where the player needs to do something to make the girls transition to another area or move the story along.

That’s a question for the dev. I couldn’t tell you for certain.

1 Like

Is the player meant to be drugged/drunk or some such? Causing them to stumble? Is that what you mean by the dev doing it on purpose? Or is my mouse just different… hmm

No there is no stumbling in game. The walk speed and run(?) (holding shift) is slower than I think it should be but the specific thing I was referring to was how fast the camera moves when moving the mouse around. The dev liked the current level of sensitivity that was picked for the camera movements and is what they preferred. Upon seeing the feedback they realize this is probably not a popular viewpoint so they are planning to add in a toggle or slider to adjust the sensitivity in game.

1 Like

I think what @namad means is the ridiculous screen-shake on walking.
The camera seems to be attached to the head, so the walking animation shakes it around in a exaggerated way.

Combined with the mouse sensitivity it just causes nausea, for me at least.

3 Likes

Makes sense, it doesn’t feel any different then other games that have a headbob type effect but I am also not sensitive to motion or get motion sickness. It would be a good idea to have a toggle, removal, or change to how the camera works/is positioned for those that do.

I think it’s a combination of the head and the mouse move speed, and a mouse sensitivity slider might fix it. As it would let me look around more slowly on purpose to reduce how awful it feels for me. But I am the sort of person who does suffer physically IRL from low FoV in tripleA games. (But a lot of them let you edit an ini to increase FoV even if the game doesn’t have a specific FoV slider, so I end up okay.)

2 Likes

i enjoyed the game very much and patiently wait for the next part!!!

1 Like

I do like the game although I will say I love skinny stuffed Seiko and how you did the belly.

Also the mouse sensitivity is way too high making the game hard to control. Movement speed could also stand to be boosted as well

4 Likes

I’m curious how many collectable posters there are to find. I’ve found 15 so far. It looks like there are at least two more, judging by the empty space on the MC’s Bedroom.

Collectable posters

Living Room
1 Under the plant by the couch
Your Room
2. In a box under the window
3. Inside a playboy mag under your desk, move the chair to get at it
Aysha’s Room
4. In a box in the closet
5. In the center basket by her boombox
Heather’s Room
6. Under her personal fridge
Seiko’s Room
7. Under her bed near the far wall
Spare Toilet
8. Top middle drawer of the dresser
Main Bathroom
9. On the shelf next to the sinks, wedged under the spare towels and toilet paper
Basement Storage (Assume the player is facing north when he leaves the elevator)
10. On the couch
11. Middle Shelf against the East wall
12. Hanging on the west side of the South pillar
13. Under the workshop table in the Northwest corner of the room
14. Hanging on the North wall near the back door
15. Inside a shopping cart near the back door

1 Like

Those were all of the ones i could find, I think they’re the only ones

There’s another poster in your room in the second drawer, beneath the first drawer with playing cards in them. Not sure if there’s a fabled 17th poster to fill in that missing gap

3 Likes

With the additional one @LurkingLemming’s mentions, I never found more than the 16 that are known. There is the open spot on the back bedroom wall but there’s also a few other areas that could easily have more posters. Like for instance the spot right below the Corset break by casual muffin, that is to the left of the door. It also feels like the desk shelf has a spot for a third poster to go below the other two. While this is just speculation, since the game is meant to be in multiple parts, it’s entirely possible certain spaces are left for part 2/3 depending on how the game goes.

However, there are some items or objects that are interactable but don’t have a known purpose in part 1. Like the backpack in Aysha’s room would be a good spot for one. But I have updated the walkthrough/guide with a section for the collectables, with pictures for any that might just have trouble with a text description. I didn’t have time to do it originally like I had planned. If anyone finds additional posters feel free to let us know.