Tribal Hunter Key Giveaway!

Fresh off the end of the Gain Jam, we have another announcement for you all! For those unaware, last week marked the official 1.0 launch of Tribal Hunter, brought to you by @skyox and Melonsoda Soft!

And to celebrate its launch we have five Steam keys to giveaway! So if you would like to enter the draw for a chance to win a key, check the rules below and the winners will be drawn two weeks from now on 09/14!

Rules

1. A user must be, at minimum, a basic (TL1) user to enter. To lean how to achieve basic (TL1) user status see this post here.
  2. Only one entry per user.
  3. The email that is tied to your account will be used to send you the copy, so make sure your account is using an email you have access to.
  4. DO NOT START CONVERSATIONS ON THIS THREAD!
  5. To enter, reply to this thread with “I want to enter the Tribal Hunter draw”. Replies that do not explicitly state this will be ignored and/or removed!

If you want to see us hold more events like this, see contests like Game Jams, or just want to help the site develop consider supporting us over on the Weight Gaming Patreon page.

And speaking of Weight Gaming… Do drop by and say ‘hello’ to Wilton and Ganache in-game for us, please!

15 Likes

“I want to enter the Tribal Hunter draw”

(Big thanks for this giveaway. Love this community.)

1 Like

I want to enter the Tribal Hunter draw. Thanks for doing this, this is really cool.

I want to enter the Tribal Hunter draw

I want to enter the Tribal Hunter draw! :smiley:

1 Like

I want to enter the Tribal Hunter draw.

“I want to enter the Tribal Hunter draw”

Because it’s super cool this game is getting recognition.

1 Like

A wide man once said: I want to enter the Tribal Hunter draw

“I want to enter the Tribal Hunter draw” :+1:

(Hey, I gonna admit that I am pretty unlucky when is things like this but still I have to give it a shot and see if luck smile upon me for once, also luck to everyone)

I want to enter the Tribal Hunter draw.

I want to enter the Tribal Hunter draw! Lets gooo

1 Like

I want to enter the Tribal Hunter draw. I’m so excited!