Trouble finding dragon game

It’s an old game that has a dragon in it and it’s on vacation. Can’t remember the title! Your goal was to spoil and not upset the customer (the dragon).

1 Like

The game is called Chief (I think. I could be wrong). I remember because I made a thread a long while ago looking for it myself. Short thread so not a lot to look through

1 Like

Yep, that’s the one, thanks!

Do you know where it originated from by chance

Unfortunately, I do not. I just remember playing it long ago, and then wanting to again and asking about it

1 Like

do you happen to have a strategy for the game? i can never get very far

1 Like

I found that maintaining taste was a good method, but nothing else otherwise.

The game has difficulty in options if i remember and some of the sentences altough they seem positive, they are negative, first go for stuff that doesnt overfill him and make him hungry and with more happiness so he returns to eat more often. After a few times, start to give him more capacity and increase meals and give fattening stuff later and if he complains about taste, either change a bit the meal for more taste or put the add taste for him to enjoy. He will stay more nights if he is happy and if reaches a certain amount of fat.

1 Like

It gets frustrating because he always seems fine and just leaves

1 Like

I booted up the game again to get a refresher, dont forget to click on options and put the game on easy, the other difficulties dont change the character at all so not worth it for rng to just make it harder. As for the foods, the main meals i start with 11 and 12 and usually from that row, since they have a good bit of everything, for side dish, always the stuff from 16 to 20 and supplements at the start of the day go for 7 and 10 most of the time, 1 if he asks for food with more taste, 5 and 6 only when he starts coming a lot of times to eat on the same day and 8 once he starts asking for seconds and to avoid him saying stuff like feel like bursting. Good luck

2 Likes

What does the supplement ‘make sleepy for short’ do?

1 Like

I never had to use it in easy i think but its just if you want him to to go sleep for the day, i guess if you give him too many hungry supplements and he starts coming too many times to eat in the same day he can get restless, i think he comments something about sleep too but not sure.

2 Likes

i only get 1000 point(try my best),how high the limit is?

This is the maximum size the dragon can get, points dont make a difference, if you get it immobile, then you win, points are probably the amount of praise for meals but i dont know for sure

2 Likes

He can become so big?I only let him get a fat belly.How many days did this take in the game?And how do you keep him from getting tired? The best time I did it, he only stayed for 10 days

oops,I didn’t click to reply you.The problem lies in the previous reply.

I put options to change the difficulty to easy, so he doesnt get mad so often, i try to give main foods from 21 to 22 at the start, and the side dish 16 or 17, supplements, try to give him 7, to make him hungry and return to eat more times, he will then start asking for seconds, give him 08, to let him eat more and avoid him saying, feel like bursting. Give happy (10) and taste (01) often too so he wants to stay more days, after it says he is happy, start to give him bigger food and use supplemente 02 to make him gain more, if he gets bigger, he stays one extra day for being larger.

1 Like

E08193FC39A4025A0627B38636FE26C8
try hard,but he not stay twice

I found the best way to do things was intentionally feed him very small meals at the beginning for 2-3 days, trying to find the smallest thing (in terms of fullness) you can get away with (so something with decent flavor) that he’ll be happy with. Ramp it up slowly, don’t start with the most flavorful food first, just find the bare minimum you can get away with.

On each of those, add in additives that make him permanently hungrier. I found a good method was to alternate between permanently increasing his capacity and increasing his hunger. He’ll eventually start eating twice (or three times) in the same time slot.

Once you find something that works, alternate the ingredients as the dragon will get mad if you keep feeding him the same thing over and over again. Eventually you will burn through that as well, so again start out with the low end stuff first and then slowly change to more filling items.

On like the 3rd or 4th day, you can start switching to fattening fair. Again, start at the low end and keep in mind you will still need to make it taste good. You can do that with additives or with better ingredients. At this point he’ll be eating multiple times per time slot, and you will quickly win the game. Also, if you’ve done things right, he’ll be happy enough to grant you an extra day, and then you’ll get another extra day once he’s heavy enough.

2 Likes

I managed to get him to this stage, but the game continued and he immediately got angry.Is this a victory?Or is this not his biggest phase?

1 Like