Trouble finding dragon game

It’s an old game that has a dragon in it and it’s on vacation. Can’t remember the title! Your goal was to spoil and not upset the customer (the dragon).

1 Like

The game is called Chief (I think. I could be wrong). I remember because I made a thread a long while ago looking for it myself. Short thread so not a lot to look through

1 Like

Yep, that’s the one, thanks!

Do you know where it originated from by chance

Unfortunately, I do not. I just remember playing it long ago, and then wanting to again and asking about it

1 Like

do you happen to have a strategy for the game? i can never get very far

1 Like

I found that maintaining taste was a good method, but nothing else otherwise.

The game has difficulty in options if i remember and some of the sentences altough they seem positive, they are negative, first go for stuff that doesnt overfill him and make him hungry and with more happiness so he returns to eat more often. After a few times, start to give him more capacity and increase meals and give fattening stuff later and if he complains about taste, either change a bit the meal for more taste or put the add taste for him to enjoy. He will stay more nights if he is happy and if reaches a certain amount of fat.

1 Like

It gets frustrating because he always seems fine and just leaves

1 Like

I booted up the game again to get a refresher, dont forget to click on options and put the game on easy, the other difficulties dont change the character at all so not worth it for rng to just make it harder. As for the foods, the main meals i start with 11 and 12 and usually from that row, since they have a good bit of everything, for side dish, always the stuff from 16 to 20 and supplements at the start of the day go for 7 and 10 most of the time, 1 if he asks for food with more taste, 5 and 6 only when he starts coming a lot of times to eat on the same day and 8 once he starts asking for seconds and to avoid him saying stuff like feel like bursting. Good luck

2 Likes

What does the supplement ‘make sleepy for short’ do?

1 Like

I never had to use it in easy i think but its just if you want him to to go sleep for the day, i guess if you give him too many hungry supplements and he starts coming too many times to eat in the same day he can get restless, i think he comments something about sleep too but not sure.

2 Likes