trying to save the game so I dont have to start from the website every time.

text-adventure
video-game

This is for Tainted Elysium.Like I said above, I did what it told me, but when I do and I try to open the file from my computer it tells me that there isnt a program associated with that action and that I need one to do anything with it. Is that what happens normally? and what do I need to use to get it to work?

Which game?

Oh sorry, the game’s Tainted Elysium. from Atticus Arc.

I imagine Kilif will probably move this topic to the Tainted Elysium subforum, where Atticus will be a little more likely to see it, especially since the game title’s not in the topic thread. I don’t know how to help you, but you may want to ask on the Tainted Elysium site more directly!

Topic has been moved. Please keep in mind that Forum Help is only for help with using the forum itself, not a particular game.

Oh, Thanks man. Did not know that.

As to your problem… if you’re talking about the .swf file of Elysium from Atticus’ website, you can open it using a web browser. On Windows, the procedure is as follows:

[Right Click the File] > Open With > [Web Browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc.)] / Choose default program…

If you got Elysium to spit out some other kind of file somehow, please do clarify and I’ll do my best to help!

[quote=“firesoul10, post:7, topic:1195”]As to your problem… if you’re talking about the .swf file of Elysium from Atticus’ website, you can open it using a web browser. On Windows, the procedure is as follows:

[Right Click the File] > Open With > [Web Browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc.)] / Choose default program…

If you got Elysium to spit out some other kind of file somehow, please do clarify and I’ll do my best to help![/quote]
Ah, okay. Thanks for the help.

Ah, okay. Thanks for the help.[/quote]

No problem!

Ah, okay. Thanks for the help.[/quote]

No problem![/quote]
Hey, im back. I seem to be having a problem were it doesn’t start up properly if I try and open the file with Chrome. strangely enough, it does work if I open it with internet explorer. I suppose that’s not the biggest deal, but I would like to know how to get it to work for Chrome if you know.

This one’s easy. Just right-click the loading screen and hit ‘Play’. I don’t know WHY it happens, but it’s been a workaround that’s worked for me.

This one’s easy. Just right-click the loading screen and hit ‘Play’. I don’t know WHY it happens, but it’s been a workaround that’s worked for me.[/quote]
Well, that’s a strange work around. Thanks again for your help.

-fix-[/quote]
Well, that’s a strange work around. Thanks again for your help.[/quote]

No problem at all! Happy to help.

archived #14