Tubby Boo Adventures (Lost Media)

now that boysoy gave me permission to upload the game, I upload it

the first version is still missing, but at least we have the final product <3

that was never really lost, the important thing is that now everyone can enjoy it.
I will make sure to translate it into Spanish, Esperanto, French and Chinese these days for more diversity and inclusion.

thanks and credits to boysoy for his work <3

link: Removed

13 Likes

Looks neat, but how would you run this? It appears the download is for powerpoint files?

Run the file “D - TTB Bedroom & Dungeon.ppsx”.

It’ll play like a game.

Have to say, it’s been a while since I’ve seen a game running through powerpoint, but it brings back memories.

1 Like

having a bit of trouble getting it to run.
any powerpoint viewing programs? im not buying microsoft office if i dont have to.
edit: got it to work with: Get PowerPoint Mobile - Microsoft Store

Honestly not bad. Too spicy for my taste personally but I was sort of impressed at this being made on powerpoint of all things lol.

No need to apologize, even if it wasn’t my thing it was still really damn good. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh my it’s been so long since the last time I played this one, do anyone know what’s the creator new furaffinity account ?

I like your work. Hope you are still active on Fur Affinity.

But speaking of your FA, what happened to it?

And what happened to your Wattpad?

Oh i remember this one, good to see you about somewhere boysoy.

How play it? I cant even open a file.

And do you, Boysoy intend to upload all your art and fanart here?

And how old are your characters? And what’s the biggest you drew a character?

And how come I can’t find your furaffinity account?

Proof:

Why’d you remove the link?

The link in question.

It isnt working:
Something appears to be missing…

The key you provided for file access was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on MediaFire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or MediaFire.

1 Like

Oh. Okay. Thanks for pointing that out.

And I have another question. Why isn’t Boysoy active here, Wattpad, and FurAffinity?

Their reasons are their own. Could be anything from disinterest to outside factors.

We’ll probably never know.

1 Like

For anyone who still wants to play this lost media. Take link provided by @simon_zauner and throw it into Wayback Machine. Pick copy dated 3 April. Good ol’ site never let me down before.

1 Like