Twisted Hunger: Endless Torment (Help needed)

Hello everyone, i wanted to bounce some ideas around for this game, im a complete beginner at making games so i don’t know how i would do something. Here is the Synopsis for the psychological horror visual novel i want to make.

Synopsis:
In the seemingly ordinary town of Skyhaven, you find yourself ensnared in the clutches of a deranged woman with a pear-shaped figure. She delights in inflicting psychological torment and desires to make others gain weight, particularly those she finds alluring. As the protagonist, your objective is to endure her sadistic game of force feeding for as long as possible while exploring the depths of your captor’s madness.

I have three main mechanic that i want to implement: Weight gain, fullness and throwing up sickness. I have some basic elements of the story but unsure how to do it

The first thing is how can i make the visual novel a psychological horror with out adding games. Secondly,i feel like the psychological horror part will be drowned by the feederism aspects of the game. What can i add for the meat and potatoes of the game

4 Likes

maybe you could induce vomiting to avoid gaining as much weight as when not throwing up, but you need to be sneaky about it or you get stuffed even more

1 Like

I was thinking about that. As a way to increase aldanity,to give that psychological horror vibe,but it wouldn’t fit with ren’Py i would have transfer to Unreal or something, im not sure how to make the story choices where you have a hide throwing up in Ren’Py

You should make the vomiting optional and can be disable or you will lose some people.

4 Likes

Another good way to bring in more horror would be to think about how the villain is deliberately manipulating the protagonist’s mental state. Is she gaslighting the protagonist, lying about when the protagonist ate or establishing rules and then changing them without warning? Is the villain turning friends/family against her? Secretly watching her in ways the protagonist doesn’t know about and using that secret knowledge against her? Subtly taking away control from her?

And once you’ve decided on the method(s), how does the villain escalate?

2 Likes

So far i have week one and two planned out, the captor uses different forms as more a “soft to hard approach” where she allows so much but eventually gets more aggressive as the player resists. On the normal day,she has hidden things that the player have to figure out. Often lying about what the player needs to do,week two is where she gets more aggressive as the Significant other of the player is now involved

1 Like

So i checked out Daz3D, It’s too expensive for me to use and too complicated for me to use. I have VAM and Blender but how do i get the visual for the game?
I need to create different stages and make a custom morph for one character how do i do this?

1 Like