Unreal Bellyful Life: A 3D WG Stuffing Inflation Sandbox [v 0.1] (First Release Nov 27th 2023)

cover

GAME LINK :link:

Ever wanted to be able to do extremely abusive things towards your belly such as stuffing it to the brim with food, air, water, 24/7 (and also gain a ton of weight in the process)? Well look no further because your absolutely abusive belly dreams can be fulFilled here, in 3D no less!

This early build of the bellyful open world game comes with various inflation activities around the house. You can:

• Inflate from the bathtub or shower, or with the garden hose
  • Drink water from the sink or dispenser
  • Sit on a big water fountain and enjoy the rapid flow
  • Drink coffee and zoom across the map
  • Sleep on beds or sofas to speed up time by 10x (oh btw there’s also a day night cycle)

Ayume starts off with a very small belly capacity. To increase max capacity simply keep her belly full throughout the day. Resting on bed or chairs will speed up time by 10x so make use of that.

Important Notes:

• Please use Itch.io’s App so you can receive incremental updates without having to redownload the entire game every time there’s a tiny new update
  • The portable air pump doesn’t do anything yet
  • There are no activities or events set in the town yet. I will populate the town with more people (to meet and to stuff) in the future.

Minimum System Requirement:

• Windows 8 (Linux and Android coming soon)
  • 6 GB Ram
  • Integrated Graphics:
    • AMD Vega
    • Intel UHD: 2015 or later
    • Intel Iris Xe
  • Dedicated Graphics: Will most likely work even for very old cards
Screenshots

Sadly there’s no weight gain or breast/butt inflation yet, even though I baked them into Ayume’s character model, I don’t have an in-game inventory system so she can eat foods yet. The main reason why I’m working on this game is because I’ve hit an upper limit on the original BSOL game. I can’t change clothes or add new weight stages to a character without having to double all render images for them and the game size was growing out of control. For BSOL I will release a major update with stable new features soon, but I may pause futher developments to focus on the 3D version which gives me complete freedom to add weight gain, breast and butt inflation!

Anyway have fun! I’ll try to add more content when I have free time, but I’ll be quite busy until Christmas so don’t get your hopes up too soon.

37 Likes

A new version. Yes I’ve been waiting for this. Love your stuff. It’s been 2 years I think?

Yeah I’ve been busy Q.Q

7 Likes

FieryLion is alive? Holy shit

7 Likes

That’s an incredible event, and here I was thinking that the game was dead while still checking every once in a while in hopes for it to being updated. Great to know that it’s still being worked on, and don’t worry about working on it slowly, take as much time as you want, it’s already enjoyable as is so time isn’t a concern.

5 Likes

super glad to see this back! Take your time to avoid burnout, your health and well being come first my dude

Ah yes, the start of something beautiful.

This is a great start and I see much promise. I hope more than anything you have fun with this. If anything, don’t feel the need to hold back and just do whatever seems fun!

Well this is not a bad start I would love to see were this goes.

my only gripe is that it still gets angular and distorted looking at maximal sizes.

I tried to open the game and I just get a black screen, I use a NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti GPU, a 11th Gen Intel i7-11370H @ 3.30GHz, and have 8 GB RAM. am I missing something?

you need to wait for a bit as it takes 10+ seconds to load from the blackscreen, also the game requires 4gb of free ram space, so if you have lots of programs open the game may not be able to start.

got it, thanks for the tip!

Sadly there’s no weight gain or breast/butt inflation yet, even though I baked them into Ayume’s character model…

…but I may pause further developments to focus on the 3D version which gives me complete freedom to add weight gain, breast and butt inflation!

Yay! Thank you @Fierylion for your work! <3

2 Likes

i adored the original, i’m waiting to see this sequel or v2 you’re making turn out well, don’t lose hope and make sure to take rests in order to not get burntout

2 Likes