Vale City

Go at night. …

where I find the variable?

You have to play around with your starting value. I think it’s 1200. Search the variables and try changing them one by one. It can delete your saves if you change the wrong one. Unfortunately it looks like there is no way to tell without using the process of elimination.

Anyone know the codes to the alternative ultimate shapes or how to get them? A dog gave me Jessica’s.

1 Like

I am pretty sure those were given on the DA release page if they are what I think you are asking for

there’s a dancer in the fat festish club in NG+
there’s large purple numbers near the nightclub in NG+

1 Like

Does accessing the picture gallery freeze the game at a loading screen for anyone else?

Don’t think you’re alone in this. In my case it temporarily freezes until it eventually loads. Which… takes a fairly long time to actually load. I sort of get it because the images are huge and high quality but it’s extremely anti-player just like mostly everything else about this game. This wouldn’t be such a problem if the photos weren’t encrypted in the game’s folders.

My game crashing somone know how fix?
I update all my drivers and I have 9.8gb RAM my PC but all this not working.

There’s a site where you can decrypt photo files in RPGMV games (like this one) so you can take a look at the contents.
https://petschko.org/tools/mv_decrypter/#en-decrypt
Make sure you follow the instructions for uploading the system.json file so it can get the encryption code.
The files you’ll want to decrypt should be in: www > img > picture_gallery

1 Like

It really is a shame that this game is so difficult and the creator made it hard to cheat in it. Oh well.

You know, one issue with this game I never see anyone talk about is how it can’t decide whether belly level just means the character is stuffed or if she’s actually fatter. Like, some characters ONLY get a big belly at higher levels, but others gain weight; and the party seems to gain weight, but then they lose it once they’re not stuffed…? It’s confusing because it’s not obvious what exactly this mechanic represents.

All the shared grievances over this game’s potential and poor execution make me wonder how long it’ll be until some of us decide to crack down and make some kind of spiritual successor that tries to circumvent these flaws. It’s an ambitious undertaking, but given that the original game happened at all, it’s not a stretch to think someone would take a whack at a similar concept again someday.

2 Likes

vale city is itself a spiritual successor to multiple weight gain games from a few other developers that are homages in the game itself…I wont bring up them because some are controversial at best but yeah, it would just be a passing of a baton more then a spiritual successor to anything that comes after and is inspired by vale city

3 Likes

The enormous development time and crowd-funded nature of the game might make future 'I can do better than this crap" a little less likely. Most of that money WAS used for the art assets, but it still took… At least a couple of years to come out in its completed state. If there was a dev TEAM, it might go quicker, since this game was a one man project, as far as I’m aware. Especially considering the amount of time must have gone into the anti-cheating system. Like who the hell does that for a single player game?

3 Likes

what do i need to do to turn on the 3rd switch?

oh wow im dumb as fuck i just needed max level

Hi everybody i know there is a way to gain bp but how about losing bp fast just curious if its possible thanks?!

I want it for a certain item and i hope it can Carry over if i make a new save file after beating it Those pill items ya know

Pill items don’t carry over, but the VIP cards for spending a lot in a store do carry over, any items that carry over have a (NG+) icon in the description.

1 Like

Yeah i realized that i just wish you could like get pills earlier on because when the game ended i forgot to carry my levels even if that could work :confused: