Vault 1XX, the new game Ver. 0.2

It’s a fallout story so if you aren’t into that, don’t play it, it’s very barebones and is just an idea for a plot to see your reaction. Right now I’m going through writer’s block, not sure what to do with it now, so just be patient with the progress. Kind of gender neutral, uses the word boobs like once cause I was horny and tired. 18+

18 Likes

So, uh, just shoot me any criticism, I know that it’s pretty bad right now but I have plans.

I’m no twine expert but it’s good :smile:

1 Like

Thanks, my other game with twine is a lot better then this but thanks for the compliment.

1 Like

Not to bad, though barebones like you said.

This might me being dumb but is there a way to scroll down with the game? Otherwise the text goes to far with the find mr handy then leave the vault ending.

While not much of a fan of instant WG, love fallout so would be happy to see you posting more!

2 Likes

Fallout + WG? Oh, this could be good.

1 Like

Love this concept, albeit would love a game where you’re the overseer of a vault meant to experiment with obesity, albeit what you have here is already well enjoyable enough, i would definitely love more of this.

2 Likes

It’s kinda too early to make any good criticism. But keep working and I’m sure you’ll have useful criticism

1 Like

The writing is good and I love the concept, I would agree with WaxeRed when he said he’s not a fan of instant WG but I’m sure whatever more comes of this will be enjoyable.

3 Likes

I don’t think there is a way to scroll down, but you can see the whole text by zooming out!

2 Likes

Here we go, next part of the game, if you guys have any ideas or concepts of wg in fallout and I’ll include it, I’ll try working on making more gradual and realistic weight gain. But I need some time off from the website, I’ll make a poll of all of your ideas and you guys can vote for what you want to see next.

3 Likes

Seems like WG onto the protagonist would be a pretty big limiting factor, so perhaps some focus on others?
Something to improve his town through slow weight gain, with also fiends being given rapid wg to stop raids?

1 Like

Sorry, but I’m shutting down this project until further notice. I really have no idea what to do next, when I make these games I usually make for myself, and if someone likes what I like, good on them. Sorry, but I promise that when this comes back, it’ll be a big update.

4 Likes

Crap I forgot about this one…does anyone wanna take the reins, I don’t care about getting credit, I can give you the story so far if you’d like.