Virtual Gainer 2 BIG UPDATE!

Would it be possible to make slow walking into a toggle later on, perhaps?

3 Likes

nice! ill be waiting :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah I could do that

2 Likes

one more thing, when we become really fat, can you make it so that the belly can touch the floor?

1 Like

isn’t it already touching?

it sticks out foward and eventually touches the floor, however it isn’t hanging just going downwards

2 Likes

yep, he’s right!

GainGame, can you add like thought bubbles? things like our character becoming more gluttonous and thinking more about only food, eating and gaining weight and getting fatter

1 Like

I liked where the story was going. I definitely wanna see the girls gain more OR they can feed the MC like the one girl did

4 Likes

Fat face! What do you think?

19 Likes

i actually somewhat wish you made that an optional look (love skinny face but fat body)

4 Likes

Looks good to me, imo!

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s no problem. You’re going to be able to change it on a slider so you can lock it at any size you want.

9 Likes

omg, love this so much holy. i dont like when they have a fat body but no fat face, makes it less realistic imo, love fat faces!

5 Likes

What do you think about futanari?
I think it would be nice if women filled each other with sex and overflowed. I also think it would be good to masturbate or have someone else suck. If you don’t like futanari, you don’t have to consider it. I just want to see various attempts.

2 Likes

Might be a nice feature. Idk how much would it change the game tho

2 Likes

It will offer a wider variety of possibilities.

And I have an idea,
overfeed a woman, the food will get on her body, she will sweat a lot, and she will burp. Then you’ll even think she ate a lot of food.

2 Likes

If you don’t think it’ll change the game, I don’t see a reason to add it. Heck, while I like all the suggestions, make the game you wanna see first, then decide afterwards to make the additions later.

4 Likes

Yeah, thanks. I was actually worried that it would change the game too much. Imagine all the added features that would come with it.
It would be nice to finish the game at some point.

3 Likes

Just a small progress update.

I’ve added different skin colors, eye colors and a couple of new clothes

There’s a new character coming.

So the current gameplay feels a little stale, like there’s not much to do except work and eat. So I’m working on a eating contest type minigame where you can take on bigger opponents as you progress. The opponents are basically player character with random clothes. I might even integrate quests into the gameplay, not sure yet.

I haven’t worked on the story that much so there’s that.

I need to finish the game this summer so that’s the absolute max deadline, hopefully I get it out a bit earlier.

16 Likes

Just a quick question not to rush or anything, do we need to expect us an update before the final version or the next version to be released will be the final product already?

Btw thanks for the cool game :smile:

2 Likes