Virtual Gainer 2 BIG UPDATE!

There’s probably not going to be an update before the full release.

4 Likes

I liked the simple gameplay to work and eat then unlock a story thing and my character gains weight and all that… simple lmao but I can’t wait for the full release! From what you showed it looks really good

3 Likes

Love the eating contest minigame idea! hopefully you can add all of our ideas into the game if it is possible in your time frame

2 Likes

Yoo, didn’t know you were on here, and yes as a burp enthusiast, this is good

2 Likes

Hey, my question is how do I save in virtual gainer 2 because my progress disappears when I leave the game

1 Like

Do you have the latest version? Are you on PC or Android? If PC, have you unzipped the package?

Ok i have been meaning to post here about what i thought about the current build.

I do much enjoy it though the lack of other things to do & limited npcs to interact with does get tiresome quite quickly but the story is good enough to keep my interest.

i can’t wait for the next update i think would be nice if our character height be adjusted so were at least as big as the npcs in the farm and not feel like a short stack kind of character among giants

also and i think would be cool later on the story have the characters mobility start to take a hit be it cutscenes showing the increasing difficulty of her getting around or needing help to get out of bed

1 Like

I have the latest version. Pc and how to unpack?

1 Like

unzip the file and put it in to a folder and then when you wanna leave the game hit the cog on the top left I think and it’ll say save and quit the game

2 Likes

The latest version on your page still seems to have this bug. Also after I talked to the “devil” and she did her size change thing, she just got frozen there and stopped doing anything.

2 Likes

My gameplay is already being saved. I have another question, is there one cutscene or are there more and do you have to do something to have them?

1 Like

Thanks for the response.

I’m glad you like the story. I also felt like the gameplay gets a little boring after a while. I promise it’s gonna get a huge improvement.

She’s gonna be a little taller.

The mobility cutscene is a difficult thing to handle because the character can be different size for different people. I’m not sure I could do it.

3 Likes

That’s not a bug, I was just too lazy to do anything about it. After restarting the game she’s gomna be normal

2 Likes

For cutscenes that’s it for this version but there’s gonna be more in the full

1 Like

Ok, but what about the 340 pounds thing, your posts says you uploaded a fix for that but the latest version on your page I’ve played seems to have this issue still

I have that issue too, and when I reset the game, it is still doing the 340-pound thing.

1 Like

I agree, I feel like a slower walk/waddle at higher weights would be a much appreciated addition imo.
I wouldn’t mind if it dragged out the game a little (it’s not like we have to navigate through a large open world map). And if anything, maybe you could make it toggleable for people who want to speedrun the game for whatever reason.

2 Likes

That’s interesting, I don’t know why is it happening. I guess I should update it once more before the full release.

1 Like

I’ll try it out, see if it’s any good

1 Like

Please anything but this. My number one reason to quit a WG game, besides fetishes I really can’t stand, is physically walking slower. It’s tedious and boring.