Virtual Gainer 2

Virtual Gainer 2 is a game I stumbled upon on Itch.io. All credits for this game go to its creator, GainGame. You can find the game at this link: Virtual Gainer 2.

Here’s a preview image of the game:
Virtual Gainer 2 Preview

In case you encounter any issues accessing the game on Itch.io, here’s a temporary download link: Temporary Download Link.

Additionally, there’s an Android version available, although I don’t have access to it at the moment.

21 Likes

This is actually pretty good

1 Like

They have made other games too, and I can say that this version is way less eerie then their last attempt. Good for them honestly, I’ll definately be keeping an eye on this project.

2 Likes

Hey, I’m the original creator

Thanks for the post. I suddenly noticed that my daily downloads randomly quadrupled. I had to look into this which led me here. Your post had a pretty big impact.

I haven’t posted anything here before because I don’t know what and where to post. But it seems that it might be a good idea to do so from now on.

Also thanks for the feedback in the comments. It’s really useful.

18 Likes

Welcome to weight gaming @GainGame. Good to see you here.

1 Like

Closed to avoid confusion as the dev has now made a post for their game Virtual Gainer 2 BIG UPDATE! - Projects - Weight Gaming