Visca's Earth Conquest by Burger Kurger

Found a beat-em-up on Steam, made by Burger Kurger.

You play as an organism engineered by an A.I., sent to Earth to destroy humanity. Similar to Katamari, you start off small but each item that you destroy adds to your mass, allowing you to destroy larger items. Various things will try to kill you, and upon each death you’ll be awarded currency to unlock different perks that will make you stronger in your next run (hence the roguelite tag. Or roguelike, I can never tell the difference).

This mainly focuses on giantess, BE and AE, with mild amounts of weight gain (albeit not a large feature).

There’s no nudity but it’s still age restricted so you’ll need to sign in to Steam to view it.

There’s also Burger Kuger’s website that has links to all their games, animations, patreon, socials etc., should you wish to check that out.

13 Likes

It’s made by Burger Kurger. I’ve seen some of their animations (which are very good) and they definitely do weight gain stuff alongside ass expansion, breast expansion, and giantess stuff. I didn’t realize they were working on a game though since I don’t follow them too closely.

1 Like

interesting to see one of their games that not on itch io it does look very interesting

I had to double check, Burger Kurger has made specifically weight gain games before that have been shared around this website. Here’s their itch page, but they did the frog wife game and other small good ones.

I just checked their twitter page too and there are the same teasers as on steam, but burger also retweeted some fan art of the mc of the new game with a chubby physique/blatant belly

I have played this game and it’s incredibly good.
Well worth the money for it honestly.

Is there weight gain in this? Just so I can get the tags and description right.

There is slight weight gain yes but it’s in no way a main focus/feature.

Also, can anyone tell me how to unlock the final outfit? It’s killing me trying to find it.

1 Like

In the training room, right after the red aura room, the door will start closing upward, but if you double back and enter it before it closes all the way…It will lead you, to the final outfit. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I got the game on Steam after finding this post and I can wholeheartedly say it was AWESOME! Thank you so much for bringing this to my attention! Visca is so cute and I love watching her get bigger! And yeah, while weight gain isn’t the major focus, I do like seeing her develop a slight bit of pudge when she gets more giant, hehe. x3 I can’t thank Burger Kurger enough for their work!

1 Like

Great game, had a ton of fun, even if its not all my kinks per say.

Could anybody help me find some of the secrets? I’ve only found one costume and a few achievements despite winning twice lol

Someone posted how in the steam discussions if that helps

1 Like

It tells me the game is not available in my country. Which country works for you?

I am guessing you are in a country with its own game rating system, so a lot of them forbid adult games to be shown. just look up countries where ESRB is used.