Vore Adventure

Thanks for updating the game, the controls feel much better and i was able to go around and clear the puzzles much easier. Altough i hit a stopping point after the colour boxes puzzle and you meet Organization XIII Kermit. I wasnt able to understand what to do. Bat always respawned, with a specific bigger one that couldnt be vored, i read before to use enemies for the puzzle but maybe im too small brained to understand it, either a hint or a visual clue would be appreciated.

1 Like

In that section you just need to go to the right to get the double jump, which lets you cross the bigger gaps to the left. You can get between the platforms there without using the blocks if you go across quickly after stepping on the switches. You only need to bring the green block and 2 or 3 other blocks across to reach the double jump (and if you didn’t bring the green block it’s my fault for not putting a green door before that section :pensive:)

The bats will respawn as long as you’re in the area so you can heal by digesting them (falling into the void only does damage instead of killing you outright); the big red bats can be eaten but you have to do 3 damage to them first with fireballs or fire breath. The puzzle where you use the bats is later on.

Thanks for the feedback though; I’ll remember to add a hint to that section (and probably reduce the bat spawns since they annoyed me too).

1 Like

I tried going both ways but wasnt able to find any green block, so i kept trying jumping around to see if i could land somewhere. The bats are for good for self sustain, tough since they came usually in more then 3, when you get hit, you get a small stun lock and being hit by both sides was what made me die. I will give it another go as i want to try and reach the end of what you have made.

The green block is the same one from the previous puzzle; you need to bring it throughout the whole bottom path to open the green doors.