Vore Preferences (Or lack thereof)

I had problems accepting vore for a very long time - it was only recently that I’ve come to embrace it, albeit with many restrictions.

Strictly: Female predator, oral vore, same-size, and human(oid) if and when possible, and only ending in digestion without disposal (I find disposal repulsive) if the one eaten is a faceless enemy or someone that deserves. The monster is kind of a turn off unless it’s some kind of alien incubator of some sort that doesn’t end in digestion, but oviposition of some sort.

I’ve come to accept it mostly because of the chance to get some female belches and girl belly, almost nothing more.

1 Like

Mainly this on a moral level, but on a logistical level it’s also like training a dog to attack humans, don’t be surprised when you treat it poorly, or if it just wants to, it uses those skills on you. Soft vore is ok with me (I.E Gingerbread people and food people) but nothing that is or was humanlike.

1 Like

It’s not my place to try and change your thoughts, but allow me a suggestion: faceless (masked) bad guys without any development into their character? I accepted my vore fetish after enjoying a game called Project G.L.U.T.T. by DraconicSyntax.

1 Like

NGL, that whole subconscious attraction towards vore when i was under 12 also happened to me as well (deviantart was a major enabler but im convinced nintendo, specifically yoshi and kirby, also played a part in it as well). TBF i always preferred more sexual stuff like the pred playing with its meal as they churn.

i’m replying only cause I thought i was the only one like that…

1 Like

as someone who only lurks in the vore tag, i actually have vore as my main fetish and have a account on aryion.com and see WG mostly as a addon for vore.

i actually dont prefer fatal vore, which is the version you know of. regardless if its attached to soft (the most well known), hard (how IRL predators like lions eat their prey), cooking (which is exactly how you think it goes down) or what ever else (i know little of soul vore but $5 says it takes the demonic sentence “i will eat your soul” literally).

i prefer non fatal digestion. basically, all the benefits you can think of from eating someone without killing them permanently! all the pounds you would get, the stomach, the prey’s movements from within (weather or not the prey is consenting to being food is optional for your end), the burps (if you’re into that) and any other benefit to eating someone that you can think of all while knowing that they will be back like they didnt just got churned to fat (even if they prey would hate ya a if it was non-con)

the whole going into detail on digestion thing being unliked is understandable and i do enjoy games that usually have little to know details on that (FFF, vore war, a lot of games here that have vore, and some others that i cant remember off the bat have ranged from in-depth details on how your PC ate its prey to just “you gulped them down” and most of them give little to no mention on the prey after they were in) though considering that vore is normally about the consumption of someone instead of just something (object vore is just extreme pica), it does make sense for there to be detailed mentions of digestion in context.

Im sorry if i sounded out of touch or anything. i personally am really into it but i can definitely understand if you arent and i will not insult you for not liking it.

In my particular case, I think I just liked weird, unusual things as a kid – something that’s still the case to this day, to be honest. I’d say it was an equal measure of cartoons and video games alike that kind of caught my interest with it, but definitely ended up having a lasting effect in the end either way :P.

I’m also more of an endo fan though, but mostly just because digestion happens to be significantly more common, so it can be entertaining to have the situation flipped from one of danger, to just one of innocent fun!

oh you think you’re gonna get churned? sike! you’re just in a squishy time out spot!

1 Like