VR Inflation games?

Heya, I just bought a Quest 2 and a link cable. I really wanna have some inflation-oriented fun in VR but don’t really know where to start^^7. Does anybody have any suggestions or wanna help? X3

1 Like

Virt-a-mate has some weight gain and blueberry scenarios made for it

I think OWREHL on deviant art has some for download in their patreon (Don’t know if they’re free though)

2 Likes

I know that if you have VRChat for Steam, you can head over to the Heavy-R: The FatFur Buffet to pick up some avatars that you can change the sizes of. One of the Renamon avatars is my personal favorite to use for this scenario, but try out all of them that fit your fancy :3

2 Likes

Oh boy, well, there’s not really much to speak of in terms of inflation in VR.
Sure, there’s a couple niche downloads somewhere for Virt-a-Mate, and some small communities here and there for both VR Chat and NeosVR, plus a few niche Japanese games where inflation is just a side note.

There’s also Momulator, but that’s not going to be inflation-focused, just another kink on the pile, same as possibly Hotel Elera, as I’ve heard once or twice that it might eventually contain some.

2 Likes

If cumflation counts, and you’re pretty much an unabashed degenerate, you can play FarmD. That’s full (optional) VR and lets you take a massive dragon dong anywhere you want and get cumflated pretty good.
At some point in development, there’s plans to let you cumflate the dragon/griffon/whatever too, but I think that’s far off.

I found that a bit ago! Was more or less what I was trying to find^^7

1 Like

I’ve heard of that one before, I’ll have to look into it.

I’m waiting for momulator to come out, I think it’ll be fun^^

1 Like

Haven’t heard of that before, i’ll look into it.

its a base 2.50 USD for everything, tip jar 6 USD