VR inflation or weight gain games?

I got an Oculus Rift S recently and I was wondering if y’all know of any inflation/weight gain games for it

1 Like

let’s save stuff like that for when we get SAO-style VR headsets that transfer your mind into the game

All I know is there’s a game called Virtamate which is like a VR sex sandbox type thing. You can make fat characters on there and fuck them but that’s about it.

2 Likes

If you’re into furries, Yiffalicious has not only fat characters, but ones that can be inflated during scenes (which are user-created, as are many custom character skins). I’ve only got a Quest, so I can’t speak to the experience, but a sequel is in development.

4 Likes

I can hook you up with a weight gain avatar in ChilloutVR if you like. I work with Azulie and randomname to make fat avatars. I just made a new one recently as a matter of fact. She’s a fat super saiyan girl named Potati. A few of my avatars come with sliders to make the avatar fatter, and some even come with inflation animations in place of the default flight animation.

4 Likes

Inflation sounds hot, do you have any thin models you can inflate/make fat

1 Like

Indeed. I have avatars with sliders so you can set the character’s body to be as fat as you like. I’m planning on adding another type of avatar later that has a bike pump that increases your size if someone pumps it. ChilloutVR has a lot of advanced avatar stuff. I can meet you in ChilloutVR if you like. If you want to friend me on Discord to make keeping in touch easier, my name is BeanMChocolate#8989. I’m always willing to share avatars :heart: :hamburger: :pizza: :balloon:

I’m now on VRChat, ChilloutVR, and NeosVR! My chunky avatars are now available across all 3 platforms. I also have my avatars available on VRoid hub in the case that anyone wants to use them in Craftopia.

1 Like

This thread is probably dead by now, but I’ve been looking for something similar too. It’s such a niche thing that I’ve had so much difficulty finding stuff of the likes.

Amazing purchase, congrats!

1 Like