Waistline Assassin

Eileen works as a waistline assassin, fattening up celebrities to sabotage their careers - but she didn’t count on crossing paths with a gluttonous superhero.

15 Likes

just copy-paste the URL of the game

1 Like

if the game is one Itch then just copy past the URL into your post :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think he has a problem with uploading it on itch.io itself, not sure

3 Likes

true some people have the same prob who knows

2 Likes

The game is now uploaded!

1 Like

Getting this error when I try to play

Capture

1 Like

Same here, I’m playing on Opera

1 Like

I’ve added the option to download the game, hopefully that will work if playing in your browser doesn’t.

1 Like

you have a good story going but id continue it and see just how far it really takes them. i think theres a bigger limit you can push from this.

2 Likes

The game also works if you download it, by the way!

But yes, I really like the concept. I also like how Puck’s clothes change to match the character you selected. I think that’s a neat touch.

It was fun seeing the targets get all big and round; I particularly enjoyed the plumped-up character models you gave them. I wouldn’t have minded going after more targets- and perhaps, if there were some dialogue options which make it easier/harder to fatten them up, that would also be neat and add a bit of difficulty.

That said…

IT IS UNWISE TO LIE TO ONE OF THE FAIR FOLK

1 Like

I’m pretty impressed with your kisekae work, actually! Doing heavy-set figures tends to be kind of dumb and difficult, and I think you’ve done a good job.

1 Like

Not a bad little story. I would love a little more interaction, but it was still fun and the characters were well designed.

Kinda short, but hey, you only had two weeks and there’s weight gain, it gets the job done, interested in seeing this story fleshed out