Watering The Plant Girl [v1.2]

Definitely sounds like it’s mistaking the game for a smaller window size, because that’s where they’re supposed to be when the game is small. Unfortunately, I have literally no way of fixing that bug, as that is actually a Game maker issue.

I’ll still add alternate controls for people who experience that bug.

Thank you! I’m already starting work on a new game!

Adorable, gorgeous artwork, charming voiceacting, lovely gameplay.

However, I do have 3 gripes that hurt my experience

• BIGGEST ISSUE: I was unable to select dialogue, so I missed a huge chunk of the game. No matter what button I pressed, following the controls, dialogue options were unselectable. At first one of the boxes was highlighted, but it disappeared and never returned.
  • The last few stages of pumping can be very miserable
  • The window itself cut-off on default of my screen and I had to rearrange my toolbar just to play properly.

The dialogue is mouse selectable. It operates like a VN with the pump minigame being its own little thing.

you have to use the small window size from my experience
you can change it by pressing f1

liked the game btw, only hoping for more lore later to gobble

although it would be nice to have a choice between borderless window and bordered window. say if I want to drag the window around to see it better

Hey guys! Just released a small update for the game that should make the controls a little easier and should fix the dialogue issue!

Actually just added another small update just for this. Window spawning and sizing should be a lot better now, as it shouldn’t spawn with the border offscreen or be too big for smaller monitors. I also sped up the pump minigame, so it should take overall less tries to complete it.

Hope you can enjoy the game fully now! Apologies for the inconvenience!

1 Like

This is awesome. You never see voice acting in these kind of games, let alone top quality stuff.

Enora’s VA could punch me in the face and I’d apologize

:orange_heart: :rainbow_flag: :orange_heart:

PS: The music was a nice touch as well!

2 Likes

A rare Enora compliment! And yes, I was actually blown away myself from how good my friends voices acting was!

(And Enoras VA is also Piyas VA)

Glad you enjoyed it!

2 Likes

Hey there, Enora and Piya’s voice actor here.

I just wanted to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for this comment.

This is my first ever VA project, so I was very nervous about it, but seeing comments like this make me so happy. I’m excited for the next project the game’s creator and I work on.

Thank you. <3

12 Likes