We should make some deadlock audio mods :)

Hey guys,

So the amazing BaronOBeefDip has already made a tonne of incredible visual mods for a lot of the characters in deadlock (I’ll link two down below so you can see, but check out their deviantart cause they’re incredible, deserve a lot of attention, and he’s down a TONNE of the characters).

But I was curios how to go about potentially commissioning or creating my own audio mods to go along with them. The modding tools for deadlock are incredible, you’re able to totally remove voice lines or audio effects and replace them with anything you’d like.

It made me wonder if we could collect our own voice lines to include in the game as well, we could take already existing audio, or commission/create our own.

This would be my first modding project, but I’m feeling very passionate about it.

Basically, feel free to message me or interact with this post, all I’m looking for just now is ideas, advice, potentially people who would like to help (either with modding experience or as a potential voice role), this is something I’d really like to make work. If enough people get behind it I’ll probably make a discord or some way for multiple people to communicate.

Thanks :smiley:

BaronOBeefDip Ivy - https://www.deviantart.com/baronobeefdip3d/art/Extra-Large-Ivy-Deadlock-Mod-1301295802

BaronOBeefDip Celeste - https://www.deviantart.com/baronobeefdip3d/art/Chunky-Celeste-Deadlock-Mod-1306094018

1 Like