wedding witch :3

i have like no experience with modding besides skyrim but… has anyone played wedding witch? i think some additional transformations would be pretty cool but i know the source code isnt public so it’d be pretty hard to do. or maybe not, like i said very little modding experience :3

From what I can find from a simple google searching is that there are no mods out there for it, and very little actual information outside of a guide I found in the steam community page for it.

No images found of the forms, but you apparently get to choose two potions for your “class” and “sub-class” in what looks like a bizarre cross of Vampire Survivor gameplay mixed with Cult of the Lamb level progression.
The potions are as follows, and I’ll put what I think are their Vampire survivor equivalents to them from the descriptions)
Big tits - wide attack spells plus attack radius boost(Fire wand and Candelabra)
Small tits - concentrated fire, plus bullet speed(Knife and Bracer)
Hips - Damaging zones, plus longer attacks(Holy water and Spellbinder)
Muscle - Melee damage, and better crit chances(Muramasa and Spinach[closest I could come up with])
Corruption - Strong damage, and magic hit count boost[no clue what that is](Axe and Empty tome[?])
Beast - You get a pet to damage things for you, movement speed(Gatti Amari and Wings)

This is just a half-asleep mental gymnastics look at this to compare it to something I know.

im pretty familiar with wedding witch i shouldve clarified that oops! was mostly just airing my thoughts out but maybe one day some super talented wizard can mod some other transformations into the game :3