Weight gain or vore mod ideas

I have been thinking about if anyone would be able to make a 7 Days to Die weight gain or vore mod

I’m seeing more and more people asking nobody in particular to make mods, it’s not a very realistic expectaion to have.

15 Likes

because no one wants to give money for various reasons.

I’ve got one, but it’s not focused on vore (since vore isn’t my thing anyway): A WG mod for the original The Sims akin to Starbound Big Fatties. Though, whoever would make the mod would have to be an expert at making low-polygon graphics.

I just stumbled upon this thread, and I see that it’s from three years ago. Time flies, doesn’t it? Even though it’s been a while since you posted about a weight gain or vore mod for 7 Days to Die, let’s see if I can provide some insights. Back then, it’s possible that there might not have been specific weight gain or vore mods available for 7 Days to Die. However, the modding community for the game is quite active and constantly evolving. If you’re still interested in exploring modding options for 7 Days to Die, you might want to check out the 7 Days To Die Darkness Falls mod. It’s a popular mod that introduces various changes and enhancements to the game. It could serve as a good starting point for your modding adventure.