Weight of a rider (Pokemon wg/vore twine game)

hey hey me again here to show the game off a little its a demo for rn i will ofcouse write more and give updates to it anyway i want mutliple paths that lead to differnt endings expect people to romance, wg and vore routes, good and bad endings also joke stuff and other things ill keep doing this exepect updates stuff like that hopefully the zip file works have fun trying out this little demo dont worry i got alot of ideas for this ill probally fix up the lore some more and fully do this pray for me if people like this alot ill do anthor with one of my other ocs in the future if so i might make it more complex and ask this comunity how to works things but now this is gonna be more on the simpler side for my sake for now give me feedback on this so far and ik its very short but what yall think did put a full eating scene hopefully its decent

The plan rn

1. 5 dateable characters

2. wg for main character and options for love intrest as well depending

3. A hero route

4. maybe add pictures (take longer and will cost money to ask artists also once i learn how to add them to twine)

New Update wrote new stuff so heres it all have fun with wat ever this is

Weight of a rider 0.2.zip (143.5 KB)

7 Likes

I’m always a bit skeptical when I see a lonely zip file by itself with no pictures, so I’ll wait till someone else gets to it

It’s another Wacatac hit! YIPPEE!

ok

Yes windows defender isn’t great this file is going to get false flagged by it until microsoft updates it as a safe file. I would strongly recommend using other sources to determine if a file is safe as I would put very little stock into MS defender/security being correct with something it is flagging.

VirusTotal - File - 10e9f15e8902253a5375b23cf09ce3bf1570808dc2abefd00f64f47b30804b3c

Looks safe.

im sorry if its sus i used win rar to make it ima pray it works though

oh is their a way to fix this or is it just going to happen :stuck_out_tongue:

There’s a spot on microsoft’s support pages that you can submit a file for analysis to MS. I don’t know how often defender clears these false flags but it requires MS to update their security settings and push out an update to the anti virus and security software. I would guess it’s not really worth it, judging by how bad defender is with false flags.

Address false positives/negatives in Microsoft Defender for Endpoint | Microsoft Learn

ah understood till then i should get back to writeing this :+1:

Might wanna run this through a spelling and, more importantly, Grammar check Chief. Sentences, with commas and periods, are a wonderful thing.

2 Likes

i already kinda know its not written the best i might try to finish it fully before ask people or just going online to fix it all

Just going off that one text screenshot, I highly recommend adding punctuation. Run-on sentences will make it difficult for some people to read.

i do wanna fix every thing once im done i wish fr i had someone to help when it comes to writeing ofcourse ik i can use programs but half of them i gotta spend money for which is smth i dont feel like doing fr i could also ask the community but i dont think peps would be down for free work basically :stuck_out_tongue: