[Weight World Online] Get version 0.18 with inflation contest and more now !

If there’s a way to play Phage in the magic wagon, I’m in.

1 Like

It says the Discord invite is invalid. Has it expired or is it my end.

Upsie my bad it should be ok now^^

1 Like

Some of daily teasing

21 Likes

Wow it looks really good cant wait to play it!

fat beeeeeeeeeeeeees

3 Likes

We start to see the end of the tunnel, we think we can make a release at the end of July or beginning of August, (Although an MMO must always receive updates)

15 Likes

When you say release, what version of the game are you talking about? Like v1, or an alpha/beta?

closed alpha I think, we can’t talk about v1 without doing larger scale tests

5 Likes

i would be happy to lend assistance on alpha testing. i dont know anything about coding but i do know how to break games sometimes.

2 Likes

we also get to go around and stuff random npcs?

possible, but I will avoid answering to avoid spoilers

1 Like

I hope the mmo will have options for erp. It’s a really important feature when it comes to online fetish games and will only do to benefit the longevity and engagement of the game.

it will come with time, but for the moment with have private chat and your imagination.
Still working on the project, I will come with huges updates soon

6 Likes

I am curious how MMO is it. is it a game you can generaly play alone but can interact with others if you wish too?

4 Likes

Exactly, sorry for late answer I have busy days. I’m still working hard on the project.

3 Likes

Update 28/07/2021 :

-Complete redone of the engine
-Connection server optimization (The login interface is smoother and faster)
-Supporting now 144fps (60->144)
-Cache dump file improvement
-Improved database management
-95% of chatbox bugs/glitches fixed, no more crashes
-Improvement of synchronized elements
-Interface improvements
-Added a shortcut bar to improve visibility on items
-Added a crafting system
(I’m forgetting a lot of points about the new engine, and some of them are just not understandable for people who don’t do html/javascript so i’ll stop here :joy:)

13 Likes

How have I not heard of this before, this project looks amazing!

Thank you, this is a very demanding project. It will probably take several years before it is perfected, but the MMO format allows it. There will be regular updates to improve it and add content.
I want that in the end, it represents a lot of artists (at least a nod) to those who make our community(Deviantart, twitter…) . But also that it represents all the fetishes that exist in our community.

5 Likes

It makes me sad to see that the topic is dead so I’ll post some pictures of the game to fill the empty space :no_mouth:

27 Likes