[Weight World Online] Get version 0.18 with inflation contest and more now !

The content you’ve shown off so far looks great. I think we’re all just eagerly awaiting a public testing phase.

3 Likes

This looks super awesome. I can’t wait to see more of it and a chance to play it.

2 Likes

Don’t hesitate to support us, the game will also have quests in the form of visual novel, all the sprites of monster ect… it takes us a lot of time and money. We are glad to receive support.

5 Likes

Bee-utiful! i love how its comeing along

2 Likes

Made the same joke on discord.:joy:

For now we focus on everything that surrounds the game and makes its globality, once finished, I hope to focus on the lore and quests :blush:

1 Like

Wow, those sprites look amazing!

Color me very intrigued. This sounds like a real winner and would be a lot of fun.

I dont understand what do you mean^^

1 Like

I like the idea of the game, and am eagerly awaiting it.

What races do you have already planned?

I am wondering. how customizable is the player character? are we just stuck with a selection of races to pick from or can be moddify things like color?

I didnt planned anything on races, i’ve made an another system instead using classical creation

2 Likes

I would just let the players submit their custom sprite if they wish (To include it in game for their personal uses), there will be some conditions in order for this to be possible, such as the format used, and as long the character is not out of the universe in game.

I also consider for those who do not have pixel art skills,I will set up a small chain that will offer them to create the character of their dream. Of course this will not be free of charge since it requires the use of professionals.
But I think that it will remain in very correct prices for something entirely personalized unique and exclusive for the player.

So in fact here is no races limits. (Sorry my english is not perfect, feel free to ask for more details if you dont understand)

4 Likes

i am seriously hyped about this

Can you explain this system to me? I have no context so far.

I described it more exactly in the second message, in fact the problem of having a character that gets bigger or even out of classical shapes makes huge technical constraints.
(Clipping/glitches/weird looking… and more)
That’s why every character in the game have to be sprited manually,
So this gives three options :

-The player know how to sprite, create his own sprite respecting some condition (Sizes,No NSFW…) And send it to us to inculude it ingame for his exclusive usage. (This options is fully free)

-The player dont know how to sprite :
*He can ask to use our services if he already has an OC the price is about 70$ for a full sprite, We dont make any profit on it.
*The player knows someone able to do it for himself. He can use his services and send us as in option 1.

(If you like collecting skins, it is also possible to have more than one).

2 Likes

22 Likes

Oh when will you be taking commissions for custom sprites? Honestly even outside of this game that would be a major boon to be able to hire someone to make RPG-Maker fat sprites. I kind of want to get a character myself

2 Likes

What pixel program do you use. So if we make our own sprites. It can easily be incorporated into the game.