WeightGaming's unofficial Secret Santa

Heyyy, I was wondering if anyone was digging the idea of a Secret Santa art exchange thing for Christmas between the WGaming peeps? (Ya’ll could invite off-site friends as well I suppose.)
I would take care of the organization of the entire event.

I just want to know if anyone wanna participate in this to organize it asap, thanks! :grin:

3 Likes

this sounds fun, I would like to join

2 Likes

I might participate.
What is it going to be like?

2 Likes

Well, since I think it would be hard for any other kind of gift to be given, I have in mind the most that maybe only art made by us should be exchanged. Only taking into account our skills as creative individuals like our famous Gain Jams put to the test.

Since this is an exchange, you would be assigned someone out of the people who are participating to give them a gift, and someone will be assigned to give a gift to you.

I’m considering posting a public wishlist of all the participants so that everyone can see what everyone else would want as a gift.

I guess it would start as soon as possible to like December 30. I think that’s it…

Any feedback with the idea would be appreciated, thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sweet! I just invite you to maybe read the explanation below I wrote out to @cg320. Thanks!

1 Like

I’d be down for this, it sounds fun!

2 Likes

Nice! Let’s hope even more people feel to join :3

1 Like

does a short game count as art?

3 Likes

hah, maybe?? It’d be fun to see!

1 Like

yeah! absolutely! i’d be happy to participate.

2 Likes

I think it is a great idea and was planning something similar in a discord I’m in. I’d love to join but I need to make sure I’m not going to be busy throughout the holiday season first.

2 Likes

I’d like to participate :smiley: (That is if no one minds getting a dumb doodle as their art present XP)

2 Likes

I wove your dwum doodols uwu

1 Like

Sweet! Glad to have you :smiley:

1 Like

Awesome! Glad you considered, but no pressure :]

2 Likes

I’d be interested as an artist. It sounds fun.

2 Likes

Screw it, I’ll make the time. I missed Game Jam this year so I gotta make up for it with community events. Should be a fun time.

2 Likes

It would give our team something to do.
Count us in.

1 Like

sounds pretty cool, i would be down

1 Like

I’d like to join if possible.

1 Like