Welcome to our Newest Moderator!

Good day everyone!

It’s been a while since we had a good announcement round here, hasn’t it? So just a quick one for now:

We are delighted to welcome @Krodmandoon onto the team as our newest addition to the Moderation Team!

Those who have interacted with Krodmandoon can avouch for their dedication and consistency in providing assistance and sharing insight. For us, the decision was a no-brainer to welcome them onboard, moderating for both the site and on the Discord server! I trust that you will all share the same sentiments in making them feel welcomed as well.

We greatly look forward to getting to work with @Krodmandoon in ongoing efforts to improve the site and support the community therein. As always, if anyone has any questions do feel free to ask them below!

20 Likes

KROD IS A MOD.

HAIL TO THE KROD.

Congrats, bro! :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

7 Likes

Indeed, our brand new ‘Kroderator’!

9 Likes

That pun is terrible and I love you for it.

4 Likes

Hey thank you.

I’ll forgo the normal 7 minutes and 59 seconds Christopher Judge style speech that all new mods are expected to make and just say I’m honored and looking forward to it.

13 Likes

Least shocking news, he’s been a de facto community manager for about half of the games in active development on the site for a while now. Much deserved, congrats!

3 Likes

Congratulations Krod!

2 Likes

Ohaiyo Krod, welcome aboard :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you @CreatureFeep, @Skinny_Guy, and @ohlardshecomin for you kind words. I appreciate it.

4 Likes

Congrats on your promotion @Krodmandoon!

1 Like

Thank you @smugdotexe.

congrats for your moderation

1 Like

Definitely well deserved… @Krodmandoon has done a better job moderating my thread than I have :stuck_out_tongue:

bows down All hail krodmodoon!

2 Likes

Can confirm :joy:

Supplied me with some sorely missed tags for my thread, 10/10, Krod for president

2 Likes

Congratulations!! You have helped so many folks on here!

Hail Krod!!

2 Likes

true someday there will be a anti piracy moderator that will tell creators if they got pirated or not just to keep there stuff being stolen likekemono party & yiff party and other piracy
main problem there getting creators stuff stolen there many way for redo the game links if you do mega like keys and other sorts of stuff if anyone need help just ask me there will be lots of more information how to make your creator account secured from pirating