We're all gamers. (General Gaming Thread)

Well I went back to Black Desert Online since it’s been in full swing!

Can’t complain myself!

I’ve been trying (and failing) to beat the Undertale fangame Alphys NEO, which is a free download that doesn’t even require that you own Undertale to play it. [That said, it is VERY hard, and contains spoilers for a Genocide playthrough of the game.]

You can find the game here: Google Drive - Virus scan warning OR MEGA

There is also a playthrough on YouTube by the fight maker, which is easy enough to find.

…now, back to trying to kill Dr. Chubbosaurus…

OMG dying of laughter

I know one person is gonna hate me but I have been playing A LOT of apb reloaded with my friend

I, myself, am mostly a Nintendo gamer, meaning that I grew up with the gaming giant that managed to knock it’s 90s rival off of its first-party perch. Currently, I’ve been playing Brawl, MKWii, SVR 2010, and most of my GameCube library, save for three games that take between 47-59 blocks of space on my GCN Memory Card. My library of GameCube games include Wario World, Sonic Adventure 2: Battle, Pok?mon Colosseum, Rampage: Total Destruction, Super Mario Sunshine, Kirby Air Ride, The Simpsons: Hit & Run, Animal Crossing, Luigi’s Mansion, Sonic Heroes, Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life, and Super Smash Bros. Melee.

I’ve been playing Destiny for most of the summer, with a little bit of Overwatch and MGS V on the side. I did fire up my 360 again recently and FINALLY finished my first playthrough of Dark Souls 2, which I have had for a few years now. On NG+, the Pursuer is still as much of a dick as he was the first time

Lately, I have been playing a lot of Pok?mon Shuffle out of some masochistic desire to beat a freemium game without spending money, I also casually play Pok?mon Omega Ruby in between shuffle hearts, training Pok?mon that I like.

On PC, I’ve been playing a lot of a free-to-play game called Path of Exile. It’s a Diablo-esque game, and I’m enjoying it way more than I thought I would. I’ve also been doing Saints Row IV co-op to try and get that last achievement.

I’ve finished LISA a few days ago. Totally worth it, anyone into rpgs should check it out!!

Going through the same with Pokemon Picross, it’s a little more generous, I think???

Also playing through the GBA fire emblem games, because I’m unsure how I feel about Fates, and being unsure how I feel about Sacred Stones.