What are some good games on mobile?

I wanna find a good female weight gain game that I can download on my phone.

3 Likes

So would I. I just doubt it exists.

I vaguely recall that there was this ‘fitness’ game where you could deliberately F it up and the girl would get bigger…

2 Likes

there was a jp game but it seems like it only in that region

Link please? And thank you.

Like I said, it was a long time ago and I can’t vaguely recall anything about it other than the concept. Sorry.

yeah, its called ‘‘fitfatfit’’ or something along those lines…

I bought a cheap used windows tablet so I could play virtually any fetish game on the go

I believe Google Play Store dominates the fat female games compared to Apple’s App Store. There’s plenty of them, even though some results of searching may bring up stuff like real world weight loss apps, unrelated games like a Hello Neighbor knockoff, games by companies like Full Fat, etc. Trust me, I’ve been there via BlueStacks.

I’ve never owned an Apple phone (I hate all things Apple :stuck_out_tongue: ), but I wouldn’t be at all suprised if this is the case. Apple is very strict in what can be offered in the store from what I’ve heard.

Oh, and if I ever finish The Weighting Game, there will almost certainly be an Android version. There’s an unoffical Android port of the latest version floating around on at least one piracy forum, but I’d advise against downloading this. I didn’t create it, and can’t be sure what the .apk contains.

2 Likes

True there is one but might need high device to run it though because the one I posted was the bugged one but it’s needs some bugs fixing tho