What are the best interactive BBW waifu sims?

I’ve been wondering what the best interactive BBW waifu simulators are. A list of the best ones, maybe some suggestions of ones for me to try? Stuff where you get a cute, fat woman to care for, you can rub her belly, feed her, the likes. Also, sorry I’ve been dead for so long. Got caught up in some stuff, got back onto VRChat, got my Discord leaked, was flooded with malicious friend requests, lost my old account to a hack, and I’ve been working on Sela. Long story short, it’s been hell. I did get a new PC though, so that’s a plus.

7 Likes

I think I remember someone on DeviantArt saying that they saw a Japan-exclusive PS2 dating sim with a dateable BBW in it…

1 Like

You might wanna keep your eye on this looks like you might need to shell out some money on patreon but from the progress I’ve seen this is extremely in-depth

Oop I actually just got word from the dev that the game itself isn’t gonna be paywalled

1 Like

thank you for clarifying! i’m the creator of that project and i wanted to come on here to add that although the image shown at the end of that link features pregnancy, i am planning to have multiple kinks in the game including weight gain

Looks really well made, but I’m not a furry, so that won’t quite do it for me though. I know a few buddies who would love this though.

1 Like

Bumping this after 6 months because fuck, dude, same.

2 Likes