What got you into this fetish

The time scale is a little hard to pin down, but a few things certainly come to mind.

I remember stuffing pillows and other such things under my clothes from a very young age. I eventually had an entire process, using almost every pillow and blanket in the house, nearly every article of clothing in my drawers and closet, and a pair of my Dad’s one-piece long johns.

I do remember before that putting on my out-grown clothes and trying to pop the buttons on them, generally while fake-failing exercise, and that one I can actually pin down. It was an old Goofy cartoon, of all damn things. Goofy had gotten really fat, and his reflection in the mirror was mocking him. “If you can’t see your toes, you obviously can’t touch them.” And of course, he bent over, popped all his buttons, and failed to touch his toes.

Honestly, that one sequence inspired a whole lot of fetishes, lol.

The final thing that pushed me over the edge was a poorly monitored internet connection in the glory days of dial-up. I found the Dimensions website, and found a couple things that sold me on this kink for life.

One was the model kelligrl. She’s been retired from the scene for quite a while, quite possibly before I even found her, but she was legendary. You can still find her photos and videos online. At her biggest, she was stated to be over 500 and gaining, although I don’t know if there was any formal confirmation of that number. She was quite unique in that, despite her considerable girth, she didn’t gain any weight in her face. Her cheeks may have rounded out the barest amount, but if you saw her from the neck up, you wouldn’t have guessed she was as big as she was.

I suspect her rather rare weight gain appearance is the main reason I’m not too enamored with a fat face. Some are fine, others are gorgeous, but many just don’t look good to me.

The other part of the site that I put far too much time into was the weight gain fiction section. The “I Hate My Twin” series by Zarbon was unquestionably my favourite. Part 8 of that story, in particular, I’ve read dozens of times over the years. And while I’m not as fascinated with immobility as I once was, I still like playing around with the fetish now and again, and I can trace that straight to Zarbon’s creation.

The combination of the two things, thin face yet being an immobile fatty, was undoubtedly what drew me to Foxfire’s OC, Kiari.

So yeah, a few things certainly come to mind.

7 Likes

I don’t exactly have hard numbers on when and how, but…
Well for me, it started with boobs. I was a huge boob maniac when i was younger, and I went a little mad looking for them, especially when I realized how much better it was to be looking at drawings. Only, I always had a little trouble finding the stuff I really liked; I had a lot of trouble finding good forums and sites, and a lot of the stuff I did find wasn’t great.
So, what sort of happened is that i started to settle. I’d find pics that had great boobs, that also had something else that i didn’t hate but didn’t exactly like…only as this kept going I found my taste’s starting to broaden.
So, I started out with boobs and (to a lesser extent) butts, but moved onto inflation after a few artists like BigHorse and Sebbo, picked up blueberry from Johnny swell, but fat…
Hmmm. Don’t really remember. Probably Saxxon or someone (I’ve always liked them big) though I think I may have also had an early interest in weight gain stories (which I still enjoy).

3 Likes

i remember having an infatuation with this one garfield episode where he had a dream sequence where he got huge and got fed pies by convayer belt and it made me feel sum kinda way as a kid :joy: and then I just looked it up on youtube to watch it more and found more and more videos of wg comics etc and then i realized that i like girls and boys too, which was a good result of this kink lol

but yeah. the usual :joy:

4 Likes

Not 100% sure but I think it started before kindergarten, around 5-6 years old. Did clothing stuffing, lumped clay and playdough on any female action figures I had to pretend it was fat, there was all sorts of inflation and weight gain stuff around in the early 90’s and while it was usually male centric I still love huge women. I remember this one particular angelfire or geocities site I frequented run by this girl who loved the MegaMan series and I loved her little comics she did. She had like a dump area for miscellaneous stuff she did where she had recorded audio of her and a friend playing with sailor moon toys in which it involved sailor moon getting incredibly fat and dying? Like aside from the dying part I remember the little comic fondly.

Around when I was 12-13 I started drawing my own fat art, found dimensions have kept sliding down this hill of degeneracy ever since.

2 Likes

This fetish, as in fats specifically, I have no idea.
None of the people around me were particularly large, I didn’t frequent sites that regularly posted bbw content or recall watching any episode of any show where Wg took place. I did watch shows with chapters containing that kind of stuff, but I only found out well after I’d stopped watching them.
Now, inflation is another story. As are belly expansion, breast expansion and ass expansion.
You can probably guess where my reasoning is going at this point.
I’ve peaked for the moment, it’s been a while since I gained a new fetish, which I’m honestly not too bothered about.

3 Likes

Well, I believe the very first time I got curious about what type of girls I liked is when I saw the episode of Totally Spies in which Clover gains weight by eating too many cookies. I was very fond of that at my young age of 12/13. From there, I started exploring the almighty internet, and eventually stumbled upon FantasyFeeder.com and Dimensions.com. I then learned what I liked. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

When I was young I would watch some old movies and cartoons that have some weight gain and liked it then I would stuff pillows under my shirt and act like I was fat but what make me love this fetish is when I got on Deviantart and saw ALL of the Art on it and in fact I am still on that site (even if it is starting to go in to a Black hole).

1 Like

Well, seeing as this topic has gotten a revival, I guess I’ll post in here as well!

I never really had a big fascination with weight gain and the like at first, but I had this strange curiosity of how being fat would be like. When I was young, the only fat-related content was comedy-based or regular face-to-face interactions/people appearing on TV. I then, of course, did the whole ‘pillows down the shirt’ thing and started imagining eating tons of food to no end. I thought it was just some comedic interest, but… well, here I am. It’s still the only fetish-related thing I have to this day.

It felt really weird to discover I had it…

However, just because I have a gaining fetish doesn’t mean I actually pursue it in real life.

1 Like

This fetish grown in me relatively young, around my ten.

All started on a morph tool my father had, I remember I was fascinated by make Mariah Carey (a model include in the tool), looking chubbier.
At the beginning it was only curiosity and fun, but more I practiced more it became a fetish, I started to hide to other people what I did.
At the same time I used translucent paper on my english book for draw characters more chubby. With sometime many level of fatness.
I also experimented the pillow clothes stuffing, like a lot here already did ! xD

Things really changed when I was 13. I discovered Dimension Online with tons feederism stuff, and also the studio FA, at the same time I started to roleplay on multiplayer game, discovering erotic roleplay and in particular feederism roleplay.
Since this year it was too late, totally addicted by the feederism and roleplay, no turn back possible even 20 years after !

And I loved that.

(This got longer than expected so skip if you can’t bother). I can actually pin this down to one specific moment. When I was 10, I lived out of town with my dad and we would go to a certain well-known coffee/donut chain called Tim Horton’s on the weekends. In this store, the chairs and tables were connected into one metal frame and bolted to the floor by a decently thick pillar in the middle. We had noticed that, lately, some of these units began to lean pretty hard to one side, without any clue as to why. About a week later, we got our answer, and it would set me down quite a path. In came this huge woman, thighs as round as bar stool seats, ass cheeks wobbling like jello and round like beanbag chairs with tits and a belly similar to BBB but deeper and the lower belly roll was wider. Black hair covering one eye and elbow length, wearing black yoga pants and a black metal rock band hoodie (GOTH/PUNK FETISH ACTIVATE). I couldn’t believe that THIS woman was the reason all the seats were tilted so bad. My dad and I rarely saw eye to eye and I constanly rebelled, so when he said " Please don’t end up like that one day" I chose to wonder why not? And here we are today, with me wishing I had a goth GF to fatten up enormously with. That’s right. WITH.

1 Like

I remember doing three things in second grade (don’t ask me why I remember it as second grade specifically, I have no idea) that I later realized were the early blossomings of a fetish. First (in no particular chronological order), I remember eating just a spoonful of sugar in my grandma’s kitchen thinking it would help me get fat. Second, I remember thinking about writing a guide on how to gain weight, despite not even knowing at the time if anyone else wanted to know that (and like a second grader knew everything, right?). And finally, I remember looking at overweight family members around me and thinking something along the lines of “If they can be fat, why can’t I?”

Flash forward several years to 8th grade. That’s when I first truly realized I just really liked fat girls. Well, chubby to insanely obese and everything in between. There was one model on YouTube that I remember liking a lot at the time called summerchubbygirl. I’ve tried looking her up a few times since then to no avail. Another one I really liked was a video called “Violet’s Weight Gain” or something along those lines? And no, not Violet from Willy Wonka. Sorry, never really had a thing for the blueberry fetish. It wouldn’t be for another year that I would discover Foxy Roxxie and find that I absolutely love double bellies.

Many many times since then, I’ve attempted to gain weight myself, get 10-15 pounds in like 2 weeks, and then stop out of fear. Then I would lose the weight (or at least most of it) for a while before getting the urge all over again. However, I don’t think that I’ve had that urge in at least a year.

Also, yes I did do the pillow thing, but I didn’t think about it until like 4th grade when I saw it somewhere online. I also had this old pair of jeans that I could still wear in middle school where the button wasn’t like normal buttons. Rather it was more of a clicky-like button. Didn’t hold as tightly, but at least I didn’t have to worry about damages from popping it. Which I did. A lot.

But yeah, that’s the long and boring story of my entering into this fetish.

5 Likes

Not sure why, but at some point i was attracted into WG, like, everytime i saw something related to fat or anything like that, i felt like “aw yeah! this is looking great!”, then a bit later in my life I was like wondering what could happen if i searched fat versions of characters i liked in google, so i decided to search, and then that’s how i got into this.

1 Like

This kinda sounds like a sob story, like: “It was all fun in games, I thought joining the military would be quick an easy, that’s of course, before we got shipped to nam’.” except in this case it’s a good thing. sorta. lol

Kinda the same for me, I wanted to see a chonkyzard, and I got just that. No regrets.

I think for me the roots are going into my childhood when I watched “Man In Black 2” and a couple of accidents involving girls from my class occasionally getting big round stuffed/bloated bellies.
And now I’m here(人 •͈ᴗ•͈). It really that simple.

1 Like

tbh, i’m not sure, i believe it came from men in black 2, and me looking up fat things for laughs

1 Like

It started in my childhood with cartoons for the most part (Big one I remember was a couple of “Ed Edd n’ Eddy” episodes and one episode of “Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog”), but I found the community around the time the game Fat Princess came out, where I was searching the game on Google and just stumbled upon DeviantArt from it. I have to hide it from my family for the most part (Both of my parents legit said they would disown me if I brought home a fat girlfriend so that killed any interest in getting a romantic partner for the most part), though I am certain my sis knows about it just she actually keeps quiet about it.

2 Likes

I take back what said about charizard, what really got me into it was something more like this:

So I was around the age of 9, just got my first cell phone (and no, not like the latest model, it was a pretty pathetic one, but it worked.) Anywho, I was playing some mario kart on my ds, and I wanted to know the best character, so I looked it up. Since there isn’t really a tier list for this, because they’re all the same as far as how good the characters are, all I found was someone talking about yoshi. It’s pretty stupid, but for some reason, I decided to look up yoshi.

Anywho, I’m scrolling through, and then I see a fat yoshi drawing. All I could think of, was: “EW! What the hell?!?!” And I quickly got off chrome. Well, time skip like a month, and I remember the picture. Now, every bone in my body was thinking how disgusting it was, all except for one small part of me, I mean, it could’ve even been a cell that was saying this, that’s how small the voice was, but that voice said: “But what if you look at it again?” And, well, I decided to listen to that voice, and when I looked at it, I still wasn’t thrilled at first, but something was different this time, this time, I decided to look at it, to really just study it, top to bottom, and I sorta liked it in the end.

Basically, it continued from there, and considering how I wasn’t into anything else at the time this became my favorite very quickly, soft bois. Looking back, do I regret it? Well that’s hard to answer, because since I love it so much, it’s hard to say it’s a bad choice, so I’d have to say I’m fine with it, and there is other benefits to this fetish as well. Like, if you’re dating someone, and they get fat, everyone else would be throwing a fit, telling them to lose weight, but to you, it would just be a perk. I guess that’s a nice way to look at it.

Anywho, I’m tired of typing, so there is my answer.

So, practically it was curiosity?

1 Like

Kinda, yeah, basically lol.

I think the first time I kinda showed interest in weight gain was me sitting on the couch in my dad’s ex-girlfriends house in the morning watching THAT Monty Python episode (I didn’t remember how gruesome it was until I looked it up again for old times sake a few weeks ago, like Jesus, my mind had a super clean version of that memory) and I was like “Why is he so fat?” to my dad in interest. This was when I was about 4 or 5. Though it might’ve started before then, for all I know, cause everyone in my family was at least a bit fat, so I was kinda like “I’m gonna be like then when I grow up” when I was younger. I really liked the look of big bellies too.

I’m pretty sure I was somewhat of a tsundere growing up though, as I would (consciously) refuse to say the word “belly” for ages because ‘it sounds fatter than saying stomach’, cause, y’know, syllables (b and l sound rounder and hence fatter than t, which is a sharper sound; I would be forced to say the word if I had to mention a belly button though, which ticked me off) and I would make up a million reasons why I don’t like a fat guy (I remember strongly expressing my ‘dislike’ for Jack Black in some movie he was in, I dunno which one it was though, I was moaning about how I thought he was disgusting because of how fat he was and everyone was looking at me funny) or don’t want to be a fat guy in a video game before realising what I wanted, but then again, I was sexually into this stuff since the age of 6. The sexual tension I experienced when playing Pokémon mystery dungeon was incredible (I was obsessed with those games), I always secretly wanted to be a munchlax (and I’d level up by eating and getting fatter to evolve into snorlax), but came up with a thousand reasons why I should be something else, so I would always “reroll” the Pokémon I was if I got munchlax, but ended up being a munchlax after a while (I used to replay it over and over again). Also, the game had a belly mechanic (which used to ‘annoy’ me with its presence every day I played it until I cracked) which allowed you to fatten yourself and your partner up if you overate on apples by increasing your body size (or belly size in later games), which I really liked.

Actually there were tons of games growing up in which I somehow found a way to make myself and/or some other guy fat, like Roblox and scribblenauts

I also got really fat when I was younger at around the age of 10 (and lost it again like two years later), but I really liked it and actually felt more confident as a person (somehow, despite my tsundere self). I’d get annoyed if people told me how fat I was, but afterwards my brain would turn it into a compliment somehow, and I’d fantasise how big I’d get when I was older. And if someone made a negative comment about me (like that I was too short or something) that wasn’t about my weight, then I’d be like ‘at least I’m fat”.

It took me ages to figure out what it all meant though, I only realised what it all meant after searching up fat dragons on google images (I was a charizard, dragonite and bowser fan too) and imagining myself as one. And then I figured I liked other fat guys too. So yeah.

2 Likes